A lot of Youtubers ok with Suicide Squad.
1101   31

This is a good thing since these guys are fans . Even the harder to please ones Like Mundane Matt had mostly positive things to say.

Monsters come in many shapes and sizes . I'm all of them

• ShoeHands

Because if theres one place to go for good, honest criticism of a movie its YouTube.

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

Think I'll watch it this weekend. Who's Mundane Matt?

I'll actually lend an ear to what they say because they're regular people and they;re fans of what they review . And wqe all know how harsh some of them can actually be . So when they say they like something , i'm inclined to believe them.

Haha he takes himself very seriously. Reminds me of these guys in a certain thread about ratings or sumtin around here.

• SwimVIP

Rotten Tomatoes is just a bunch of favoritism reviews, not so much a place for objective perspective towards a subjective consensus.

• Banned

Nobody watches YouTube reviewers except people who don't want to actually watch movies or play games themselves.

• Banned

Tin foil hat much? Rotten Tomatoes only aggregates reviews from professional movie critics. Get over your "Marvel is paying them off" conspiracy theories.

DC just sucks. It's always wanted to be Marvel but doesn't want to create original characters or good stories. That's why they reboot their universe every year.

Waiting for Chineese/Korean USB impairment rip.

I never even mentioned rotten tomatoes . I had a feeling rotten tomatoes was bull even before i knew how it worked

• SwimVIP

Josey said:

Tin foil hat much? Rotten Tomatoes only aggregates reviews from professional movie critics. Get over your "Marvel is paying them off" conspiracy theories.

DC just sucks. It's always wanted to be Marvel but doesn't want to create original characters or good stories. That's why they reboot their universe every year.

Since when did I say that DC films are better than Marvel''s? Way to misread my post.

I said that RT isnt a legitimate site for objective value of opinion.

• SwimPeanut

I liked it. I loved all the characters (especially Amanda, Captain Boomerang, and Katana) , but Jared Leto's Joker needs some getting used to.

真実はいつもひとつ!

• Banned

How do you figure RT isn't legitimate? Millions of people read it and it's cited as a source when it comes to writing about movies for articles.

Anyway, there is no such thing as an "objective review" of a movie.

• Banned

• SwimVIP

Josey said:

How do you figure RT isn't legitimate?

All I'm saying is that if RT is such a professional source for critical opinion, then how do films with big office numbers and audience acclaim get panned by RT critics?

• ShoeHands

It's a solid film. Definitely the best of the three thus far; and has replenished my hopes for Justice League.

Because the average movie goer is a mouth breathing idiot.

You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it!

• Super Nerd of the Year

Pretty solid movie but I didn't really like The Joker and thought the pacing of the exposition portion was a bit off.

6.5/10

• Special Snowflake

It had like the biggest august opening day ever.

I don't think it matters anymore who did or didn't give it a good review.