Chicago pd dash and body cam footage released in O'Neal shooting
424   17

Shaq?

• Banned

I don't even bother trying to figure out what's going on because it seems the initial impression is always wrong.

• Swimuminati

Shoot first and ask/answer questions later in your report...

I like that he was worried about being crucified for this when they were questioning him in the backyard...

• Babbling

Flee and die puny civilian. I am Cop God.

• Swimuminati

Yeah, that really threw me....that kind of concern followed by the question "so they didn't find a gun in his car?"

• ShoeHands

We're all so f**ked, dude.

-"shots were coming at us when the car was coming at us..."

-"they were firing as they were coming at you?"

-"...all I heard was shots...I don't know if they fired or not..."

• Banned

I watched the cop who shot aftermath video.....He's all like...."He shot at us.....No, he didn't have a gun on him when I shot him.....What, there's no gun in the vehicle??......SHIT"

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• Swimuminati

TheAltsAlternateAlt said:

-"shots were coming at us when the car was coming at us..."

-"they were firing as they were coming at you?"

-"...all I heard was shots...I don't know if they fired or not..."

you have to laugh to keep from crying

• Banned

CyberBully360 said:

I watched the cop who shot aftermath video.....He's all like...."He shot at us.....No, he didn't have a gun on him when I shot him.....What, there's no gun in the vehicle??......SHIT"

He tried to run a cop over, committing a felony. Fleeing felon law says the cops are in the right.

I still find it amazing how people defend this shit. They literally believe that blacks should be immune from law enforcement because of "muh racism."

honestly the cops who actually are firing behind him should be charged with something for idiocy...
    if you're in a position that you're partners can't even tell whether the bullets are coming from you or the person you're shooting at...don't take the shot...

• Swimuminati

You have to wonder how many looney tune style f**k ups have gone down where they surrounded someone and they all started firing....i'm going to try to find stats on cops shot by friendly fire...

• Swimuminati

it's apparently not that bad...just 2-4 a year...I thought it would be more tbh, but the FBI stats just kept track of those that were killed as a result...

if anything keeps him from getting in trouble for this, it's gotta be that...
    "the fukc your honor...am I supposed to expect my own people to be shooting at me...? Of course I thought the shots were coming from the car..."

this is how well I read my I own threads...I just realized I misspelled chicago...