Dear Valued Cable customer
270   15

No. You did not get "Jewed" by our rep when he conviced your husband to add tv service to your account. And while you where the previous account holder, you relinquished any control or authority over it when you changed it to your husband.

So, even though you pay the bill, it's technically your husbands account now.

Thank you and I hope you have a good day and get our service again because I want my commission.

• Swimuminati

alt text

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• SwimVIP

Premium cable is one of the greatest things that life has to offer.

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam

• ShoeHands

Ha. You said "Jewed"

• Swimuminati

dude, when you finally get laid it's going to blow your god damn mind...

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

On demand is also a gift!

No. She did.

I was like, "this b*tch....."

• SwimPeanut

People still pay for cable?

If you want to pick THAT type out of a crowd, just look for the festering scabs on their elbows.

There's no such thing as free if it's missing a tag.

Yep. We get channels that sattelite doesn't. Like channels operated by local colleges. And it's more reliable when the weather if terrible.

• Helper

Mixboy said:

dude, when you finally get laid it's going to blow your god damn mind...

Not so fast.

He might start writing fan fiction then. And advertising it everywhere for the 'comedic appeal' . o.O

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• Banned

lol, jewed, what a word.

POOP

i switched my service to the new house last week. we do internet through the cable company, but no tv service. for shits and giggles, i plugged a tv into one of the coax leads in the new house, and found 150 or so channels. so now i pay for internet and get free tv too. thanks cable company!

one more mile until we get to heaven!

• SwimDandy Banned

....youre one of Those people....

Get a real job!

Oops

• Swimuminati

F**k that. F**k cable. We're getting rid of the advertisement rerun service.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.