Remember when you were a kid...
1339   48

• Swimuminati

...and when you spotted other kids, you'd just go over and join in on whatever they were doing, no preamble....how did we lose that? I want that back...

I never did that because my mom told me to never to talk to strangers.

I remember when I was a kid, but I did the opposite of that.

• ShoeHands

But, but, you're describing the boards.

• SwimHero

i do that sometimes.

Janeway Rules!

• Swimuminati

Really....I never listened to my mom

• Swimuminati

that explains a little of how you were molded into Zeni twinkle toes Gundam...

• Swimuminati

No...real life...outside...friends....girls....unprotected sex

• Swimuminati

As an adult? Can you spread the word?

• SwimPeanut

Never happens in real life. The other kids take that as an intrusion, fights ensue.

If you want to pick THAT type out of a crowd, just look for the festering scabs on their elbows.

• SwimStar

I lost that really quick. That's how I ended up in lockers.

I grew up around a lot of assholes.

42,917 posts and 4,251 kudos for life, playa.

• SwimHero

Mixboy said:

yes. tho it was much easier as a kid.
    but all you gotta do is go to the park and toss the ball to the first person you see. bam instant game!

Janeway Rules!

• Swimuminati

1938_Packard said:

Never happens in real life. The other kids take that as an intrusion, fights ensue.

No, that's not what happens to us...just you...because reasons

• ShoeHands

But, but, I might fail.

• SwimHero

1938_Packard said:

what are you talking about? it happens all the time!

Janeway Rules!

• Swimuminati

some people just have to ruin good things for everybody...

• SwimPeanut

distorted_reasoning said:

1938_Packard said:

On TV.

If you want to pick THAT type out of a crowd, just look for the festering scabs on their elbows.

• Special Snowflake

Because once you hit middle school, everyone starts forming clicks and clubs and then social standards come into play, and then there are social norms, and then we go to high school, and we see that same thing only triple the amount of intensity and ridiculousness. Fast forward to past college, and now everyone you see is kind of just there, and you're not even sure if you want to know why, because deep down in your subconscious, you feel that your social mixings wont settle with theirs and you just do the human/natural/electrical thing, and take the path with the least resistance.

We're programmed to believe that there is good and bad, and then we add opinion to what is good and bad, and boom.

You don't know me, you know him who is just really good at pretending to be me. Also that's me too. But you didn't hear that from us.

• Swimuminati

1938_Packard said:

1938_Packard said:

On TV.

you should probably focus on why things suck for you instead of insisting that they suck for everybody else

No, I don't.

You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it!

• Swimuminati

Mixboy said:

yes. tho it was much easier as a kid.
    but all you gotta do is go to the park and toss the ball to the first person you see. bam instant game!

That is not the worst idea you have come up with