Violence is a good and healthy reaction
1801   63

• Check It Out!

to hearing things we don't like to hear.

Keep up the good work, America.

• Special Snowflake

Feels like sum trump.

You don't know me, you know him who is just really good at pretending to be me. Also that's me too. But you didn't hear that from us.

• SwimVIP

I disagree. Violence seldom solves any problems. Instead, it often leads to more violence because the losing side seeks revenge.

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam

• Banned

Words can indeed be hurtful to someone, but I don't think they should be responded to with violence. If there is a physical attack on the person then self defense is warranted though.

• Swimuminati

America?

take a look around sometime...

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• ShoeHands

• Check It Out!

More depthless wisdom from our resident community college philosopher. Thanks Zeni.

• Special Snowflake

We need Amber Lamps.

Memento Mori

• Banned

lil_stewie said:

Feels like sum trump.

Really? All the videos I see of violence are against Trump supporters. Care to give any proof otherwise?

• Check It Out!

Defense of one's body, property, livelihood, etc absolutely warrants violent reactions (within reason of course).

• Check It Out!

Meme_Magic said:

lil_stewie said:

Feels like sum trump.

Really? All the videos I see of violence are against Trump supporters. Care to give any proof otherwise?

Shoo, fly.

• SwimFan

Chocolate_Soda said:

to hearing things we don't like to hear.

I agree.
    We should beat the shit out of racists.

• Check It Out!

We live in a society in which the majority of people agree that racism is wrong. As such, when people go around spouting off at the mouth with racism all they're doing is showing people how petulant and repulsive they are.

Not liking something does not give us any right to be violent. It's brutish, thuggish, and childish.

Not to mention that what one person finds racist another might not. This also ties into poor responses to hearing things we don't like or agree with.

• SwimFan

Chocolate_Soda said:

We live in a society in which the majority of people agree that racism is wrong. As such, when people go around spouting off at the mouth with racism all they're doing is showing people how petulant and repulsive they are.

Not liking something does not give us any right to be violent. It's brutish, thuggish, and childish.

Not to mention that what one person finds racist another might not. This also ties into poor responses to hearing things we don't like or agree with.

...why did you type out this f**king paragraph? And not liking something? As if black people ain't still being killed for being black and this 'spouting' ignorance doesn't contribute to it? And thuggish? Like, you could have just called me a n****r and gotten it over with.
    Like I said, let's just beat the shit out of racists. It's 2016 and you wanna still call me a n****r? Come get this ass whooping.

• SwimHero

i agree but sometimes violence is inevitable or entertainment.

Janeway Rules!

• Check It Out!

AwkwardGayBlackKid said:

Chocolate_Soda said:

...why did you type out this f**king paragraph? And not liking something? As if black people ain't still being killed for being black and this 'spouting' ignorance doesn't contribute to it? And thuggish? Like, you could have just called me a n****r and gotten it over with.
    Like I said, let's just beat the shit out of racists. It's 2016 and you wanna still call me a n****r? Come get this ass whooping.

You are so angry right now. Seems I said something you didn't like. You should probably resort to violence. It's the sure sign of a well-adjusted, mature individual.

• SwimFan

Chocolate_Soda said:

AwkwardGayBlackKid said:

Chocolate_Soda said:

You are so angry right now. Seems I said something you didn't like. You should probably resort to violence. It's the sure sign of a well-adjusted, mature individual.

Jesus, just call me a n****r and get it over with. Let's stop with the foreplay and get straight to the f**king.

• Swimuminati

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Check It Out!

Why the f**k would I do that?

I can't even talk about unchecked violence being a bad thing without accusations of racism? Jesus Christ, get the f**k over yourself.

• Check It Out!

This is what I mean by hearing things we don't like and assuming its racism, sexism, w/e.

• SwimHero

AwkwardGayBlackKid said:

Chocolate_Soda said:

i hate to butt in but people should understand that the repress will always lash out. human nature and all that stuff. not saying its right but its perfectly natural there are some people that will feel this away. what kind of result do people expect?

Janeway Rules!