Eye in The Sky
109   4

• SwimNinja

is apparently an entire movie about how the British government can't make a decision during military operations.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• SwimComrad

I remember studying that in high school
    something like their leader was a coward

• SwimNinja

I think the point of the movie was supposed to be bringing up moral questions about rather or not collateral damage is worth preventing an eminent terrorist attack. But if the government officials hadn't been debating and giving the military the go from the beginning the problem with collateral damage never would of been an issue. So like the whole message was kind of lost.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• ShoeHands

They cant make a decision period

First No Mans Sky was going to be out in June

Then on Monday

Now next Thursday

Next thing youll tell me is they cant decide on leaving the EU or not..........

.........oh.......

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U