Hunter × Hunter #15 Discussion
6293   149

• Mobile Suit Gundam

Episode × #15
    Explosion × of × Deception

The 4th phase continues!

Gon has successfully learned how to catch a bird with a fishing pole, but catching Hisoka's #44 badge is going to a tougher catch indeed! And what about HIS #405 badge? Can he keep it from somehow ending up in the clutches of the poor clueless sap who's attempting to stalk HIM??

And Leorio appears to still be pissed at Tonpa...

1 AM Tomorrow (8/6/16); Only @Toonami!

Don't Miss an All-New One Punch Man every Saturday at midnight! Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans follows at 12:30! Only @Toonami!

• SwimPeanut

It's really getting exciting!! I can't wait!

Some days, some nights, some live, some die in the name of the Samurai!

Never underestimate a woman!

See ya, Space Cowboys and Cowgirls!

• Toonami

This show is too slow. It would be better off on Crunchyroll.

Now roaming the new board since [as] felt the need to destroy my old home board.

• Toonami

I disagree

• SwimDandy

It is on Crunchyroll.

• Toonami

Well, then it needs to be not on Toonami. Seriously, I see the potential of the show, but it moves FAR too slow. It's the type of show you marathon, multiple episodes at a time, not one episode a week.

Not that I know what to replace it with. I recently bought FMA(first series) and Death Note on blu-ray ( and Amazon has a Code Geass bluray for sale in October) so I'm seriously considering...options.

Now roaming the new board since [as] felt the need to destroy my old home board.

• SwimPeanut

This show really isn't slow overall. We've still got about an arc and a half until that becomes apparent however. It's a very fun ride along the way though!

• Other Anime

JefferzOPP said:

This show really isn't slow overall. We've still got about an arc and a half until that becomes apparent however. It's a very fun ride along the way though!

I've read from @AnimationFan14 some episodes are insanely slow later on. Chimera Ant arc.

• SwimPeanut

Here we go!!

• Other Anime

Here we go!

Every little piece in your life will mean something to someone.

• SwimPunk

time to see where the forest part of the chunin exam came from.

• Toonami

Best show time(''-_-'')......crumples

• Toonami

BUU8800 said:

JefferzOPP said:

I've read from @AnimationFan14 some episodes are insanely slow later on. Chimera Ant arc.

I thought it was supposed to get better later. How could it be more slow and mundane than it is now?!

• Toonami

Birdy

• Toonami

That music always makes me smile heh

• SwimPunk

fishing rod weapon, unique choice

• Toonami

I need another pet.....taking care of a small animal made me happy

• Toonami

Damn! That's gotta hurt! Your palms are among the most sensitive of parts on your body.

• Other Anime

Hollow_Gojira said:

BUU8800 said:

JefferzOPP said:

I thought it was supposed to get better later. How could it be more slow and mundane than it is now?!

Spending entire episodes explaining a single move or something?

Also, it was @AntiLawnElement not @AnimationFan14

• Toonami

When someone tells me I can't smile again

If this is justice then I'm a banana

• Toonami

Oh god Pedo orochimaru