missouri, new orleans, travelling south...
340   17

• Swimuminati

Its been lovely, its been fun, its been real....

But I'm real sick of your bold slithery critters and creeptastic bugs. I'll be hella glad after my 13 hour car ride tomorrow, to be home where the grass is plush, relatively creep free, and ripe for bare feet.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• Check It Out!

How'd you like that humidity? They don't call it swamp crotch for nothing.

• Swimuminati

I loved it. I'm a known avid lover of such things. Not too much a fan of constant 98-99 temps tho... 80-90 is good enough for me I'm finding these days....

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?

• Check It Out!

You like humidity?

• Check It Out!

I mean if we're talking winter humidity then hell yeah. Rainy and foggy days are the best.

• Swimuminati

Uh, yah... shit is cozy.

Next vaca is Colorado in october, which I hear will be crazy up and down temps. I find that worse than humidity. I already over-pack as it is....

• Check It Out!

pfft your face is cozy

...w/e

• Swimuminati

Yeah, I find I like living in my own face okay. It can be a real pain sometimes but has treated me decent for the most part.

I'm also thinking of long beach sometime between march and may. Its been a while since I visit my brother.

• Check It Out!

whaaaat you got fambam in cali?
    wait, are you from cali? you said "hella" with such natural ease...

• Swimuminati

I use words sometimes >.>

Nah, my brother moved to San Diego about 12 years ago to take an apparel/accessory design job. He moved to Long Beach about four years later.

Safe travels

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

• Swimuminati

Thank you! I shall travel safely and maybe a bit uncomfortably.

Anything more than a few hours in a car is uncomfortable to me

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

• Swimuminati

Illinois and Indiana are just unbearable to drive through. The scenery is boring af. I hope to sleep most of the way through that.

Reminds me of the PA turnpike, pretty much just a straight drive with lots of open fields and maybe a cow or two. Whenever I go back to NJ to visit family I have to slap myself to stay awake.

• Swimuminati

Ung, its the worst >.<

• Check It Out!

Firefly24 said:

I use words sometimes >.>

Nah, my brother moved to San Diego about 12 years ago to take an apparel/accessory design job. He moved to Long Beach about four years later.

Who even does that? >.>

And that's cool I guess if you're into awful states. San Diego is probably the best place in the state though. That or Tahoe.