Dance, Dance, Dance! (New boards edition)
276   9

These are really good, especially Part 2 with Neutron Dance.   You can skip Party Movie Dance, it kinda sucks.

World peace could be achieved if the warring factions had to dance together before negotiations begin or the shooting breaks out.   If talks start getting tense, take a dance break.

I know that didn't work out too well for the Jets and Sharks, but just look at Obama.   All he needs to do is break out his moves for like 3 seconds and the whole internet swoons. :)

alt text

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

Not sure what to make of you.   You didn't bother to watch any of the videos and  you had that gif cued up and ready to go.   I don't know if that means you like dancing or you don't like dancing.

I watched it.

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

Not before you posted you didn't.   The video is over 5 min long and your post was up in less than 2 min after I posted it.   That not only proves you didn't watch the OP video, it also proves that you had that gif cued up on standby waiting to put it up somewhere.   :D   Which is pretty hilarious.

It's pretty hilarious you post a video that's just scenes from famous movies of people dancing and expect to be taken seriously.

Ah, ok, now I know what to make of you.   :D

::Neutron dances away::

• SwimHero

Part two is very good. I admit I got bored and skipped parts of part one, but I really
    liked part two. Makes me miss The Mask. I really liked the dancing in that movie.

Usopp Fanatic since 2003.

GinaSzanboti said:

Ah, ok, now I know what to make of you.   :D

::Neutron dances away::

Glad you were able to find my gif of a commonly known Borat scene a source of judgement.