Steven Universe Spoiler
1423   29

• Toonami

it's been leaked that Amethyst and Steven are going to fuse, their Fusion's name is "Smoky Quartz"

It all takes place in the mind of an autistic child.

You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it!

• Toonami

cowboy_stilgar said:

It all takes place in the mind of a Bisexual jewish woman

fixed

No, I'm pretty sure it's a male child with autism.

You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it!

• Special Snowflake

this show is ghey

• SwimLegend

Cool I always wondered if he would fuse with the gems. I guess if true that answers that

Oh bother...

• Banned

cowboy_stilgar said:

It all takes place in the mind of an autistic child.

• Other Anime

This is going to be an allegory on cheating as bloggers write 20 page articles on commitment and consent in Steven Universe that implies Steven and Amethyst fusing is the same thing as if he pounded that thick ass behind Connie's back.

Muscle, muscle! Hustle, hustle!

• IB

I started working the 2nd shift. Im so far behind :(

• Banned

That's like...f**king your aunt.

I knew the SU fandom was the worst thing ever, but Jesus. The whole point of this series is "women writes a harem anime, replaces the women who want to f**k the guy with parental figures and makes the kid young enough so even the thought of shipping gets you a visit from Chris Hansen."

• Banned

raises hand

Why do you want to ship them?

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• Other Anime

It's more like f**king your sister, which is about as anime as it gets. Amethyst is the thirsty sister type who lusts over Steven's dad and by proxy Steven, Pearl is the mom that lust over Stevens mom and by proxy Steven, Garnet is more of the aunt, but she's more interested in self-cest than touching Steven. I appreciate relationship dynamics that are this educational and complex

Muscle, muscle! Hustle, hustle!

you guys always this salty? ...hang on I'm gonna take this cheese grater to ya and take home a few buckets...

The Big T

• Banned

Your threads will forever make me cringe.

If you gotta go go with a smile

that's the Mochi Way ..now the creamy nougat center...that'll force you to induce vomiting

The Big T

I get that you dont like the fandom.
    It is horrible.
    Like god awful horrible.
    But its not like the show itself is saying the things the tumblrina SJW scum is saying.
    Im a fan of many things with toxic as f**k fandoms.
    MLP, US comics, Dr. Who Sherlock, Wakfu, hentai, western hentai and much much more!
    All of those fandoms are so horrible, that I have to start off insulting the show/thing before I can say anything nice about, lest I be associated as same of that horrible scum.
    But I still like em.
    I dont care.
    Im not doing the horrible shit myself.
    I just watch a show.

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• IB

I wonder how that will work. Will she fuse with Lion, or Steven's organic form?

"Anything longer than an emoticon is just hot air."
    ~DarksidexXx

• Toonami

Jman1122 said:

That's like...f**king your aunt.

I knew the SU fandom was the worst thing ever, but Jesus. The whole point of this series is "women writes a harem anime, replaces the women who want to f**k the guy with parental figures and makes the kid young enough so even the thought of shipping gets you a visit from Chris Hansen."

All the girls in Tenchi's harem are his aunts, and he eventually f**ks and impregnates all of them

https://67.media.tumblr.com/af6ef75fa23b593a64e0559570b89e0a/tumblr_n3xp3h9Ync1skcniqo1_1280.jpg

an official image made by the creator of his(and seina's) future children with their harems

the purple and blue haired girls are Tenchi's daughters with Aeka and Ryoko
    all the boys with bandaids on their faces are Seina's sons, and the rest shouldn;t be hard to figure out

• Toonami

Last_Words said:

I wonder how that will work. Will she fuse with Lion, or Steven's organic form?

considering Lion is Probably a Corrupted Gem, fusing with it wouldn't be the best Idea

• Toonami

Chappi_The_Rabbit said:

This is going to be an allegory on cheating as bloggers write 20 page articles on commitment and consent in Steven Universe that implies Steven and Amethyst fusing is the same thing as if he pounded that thick ass behind Connie's back.

considering it's chaotic what Fusion is supposed to represent, I doubht that

sometimes it's a battle tactic, other times it represents romantic love, and sometimes it represents Friendship

• IB

.... I don't think Lion is a corrupted gem... Steven's organic form comes from his Dad and so where does the holographic projection of the Rose Quartz gem go? Lion. I seriously think Lion is what remains of Rose. Hence Steven's ability to go into Lion's mane, all the sentimental stuff inside that Rose obviously left there... Ever notice how Lion is more aware than corrupted gems and knows to go after them? How he protects Steven all the time?

I have a hard time imagining what leads you to the conclusion that Lion is a corrupted Gem... >_>;

"Anything longer than an emoticon is just hot air."
    ~DarksidexXx