family outing
871   37

been up since 0600. still sitting in the house waiting on people to get ready.

why..in the name of all that is holy, does family outing day, have to be

so exhausting BEFORE we even get out of the house?

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

• SwimParagon

The problem is it's family outing day, which means you only get to move at the speed of the slowest derp in your family.

As one of the fast members of my family, and as a natural introvert, I know the feeling of insta-exhaustion. ;_;

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

exactly. you get it.

Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

• Banned

My family consists of 2 kids and I get their asses in gear......I don't bother going anywhere with their mother if I can help it, and with the lady friend it's exhausting because she has no concept of human suffering.

You were banned. It fills you with determination

oh..the kids are ready. it's the spousal unit that is taking foooorrrreeevvverrrrr.

• SwimParagon

discolemonade said:

oh..the kids are ready. it's the spousal unit that is taking foooorrrreeevvverrrrr.

and they say it's women who supposedly take too long.

• SwimFan Banned

the salad sauce dichotomy .

the only thing better than better is better unless its its the flipside of all that is better ...

subject too change ...

• Banned

What the f**k is this bullshit

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• SwimParagon

It's the harmonic resonance of foodstuffs. Can't you tell? :P

yuckles. my family outings prep usually goes something like: i get the kiddos ready and then sit and wait, while wifey takes 2-3 hours doing hair/makeup in the only* tiny bathroom in the house. then when she's ready (about 15 minutes after we're supposed to be gone) i have to get myself put together as quickly as possible, all the while hearing about how late we are and why can't i get ready faster?

woman, i only take five minutes. if i wasn't at work until after you set up shop in the bathroom, i'd have sneaked in there and got myself ready before you ever started. but i dare not point this out to her, because she's already worked up over being late, and any retort from me will ruin her already fragile mood.

*now we have two bathrooms. she'll have to find something else to nag about.

• Banned

I really don't have family... either they can't stand me or I hate them.

Want me to come and break shit?

Eh, just come and whip dem titties out on my beach.

If you gotta go go with a smile

• Banned

yup, happens to me all the time.

Ready to be out the door 0630. Actually take off, 0900.

POOP

• Banned

you want to see your family's titties?

POOP

• Banned

You military?

• Banned

FieryDoom said:

you want to see your family's titties?

Yeah, don't you?

• Banned

no, we just use military time here at work.

And not unless they're cousins I don't see that often.

POOP

• Banned

Semper pie brother.

• IB

That sounds like me when we take family road trips. They'll be like okay we're leaving ... on the road at 5:00am. So Im ready ... everybody else is scrambling ... we dont actually leave til like 10:30

• Swimuminati

What I find funny about trips, outings, and whatnot.... is that I am well aware that I get my shit together at a slower pace than others. For this reason, I am always the first to begin doing so, the first waiting on others, and the most prepared in the end. Yet still, people get in a huff beforehand every single time about how long I will take. Like bitch, I was ready before your alarm even went off. Who made the coffee that filled your thermos? Who prepared and packed the food? Who double checked that anything we might need is on hand? Who loaded the car? All while waiting on them with time to spare.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• IB

Firefly24 said:

What I find funny about trips, outings, and whatnot.... is that I am well aware that I get my shit together at a slower pace than others. For this reason, I am always the first to begin doing so, the first waiting on others, and the most prepared in the end. Yet still, people get in a huff beforehand every single time about how long I will take. Like bitch, I was ready before your alarm even went off. Who made the coffee that filled your thermos? Who prepared and packed the food? Who double checked that anything we might need is on hand? Who loaded the car? All while waiting on them with time to spare.

it must've been magic

or some mexicans

magic mexicans

magical mexican fairies

• SwimDandy Banned

How often do you fantasize about murdering them all? And in what ways?

Oops