an islamic state theory .
614   23

• SwimFan Banned

goes as so ... that that there is no actual reason for persons to use the earths resources if there is no love to live for the changes in life . though this in a very extremely distorted fashion .
    then again i may perhaps be just offset from the careless ways of how i do not bend to persons' from the crux popped into any vag?na anywhere , manipulative intent to control what it more than evidently has no true control to input from absolute output .

the only thing better than better is better unless its its the flipside of all that is better ...

subject too change ...

ISIS is misunderstood... and jet fuel melts steel beams.

If you gotta go go with a smile

• SwimFan Banned

dont really know about the islamic state but this post is to be more than likely that -

whats with the beams -

the only thing better than better is better unless its its the flipside of all that is better ...

subject too change ...

Steal melts at 2700 degrees...... jet fuel burns at 1800......

F**king Bush did it... and lizard people is Hilldawg.

• SwimFan Banned

what i am getting at is that i sure as hell dont speak for the faction as with anyone else . most definately my own person at most any means .

subject too change ...

K...

You are clearly not open to having a giggle today.

• SwimFan Banned

not really one for getting all out politcal but even before i knew that that metal dissolves at that degree , the structure seems too have appeared to dismantle in an manner more reserved too a differant means . my interest was in architectural design as it is not to state that that means much though just the same .
    as far as what groups indescretion has played the part i would not take it there . way too many dipshits to filter .

subject too change ...

• SwimFan Banned

i google lots of mostly profesional nude pics .

subject too change ...

I was going to say I was bored by you... but now we are getting somewhere.

• SwimFan Banned

not really i've been bored of myself as of lately and thats effing new too me . you no cause there is so much to get involved in in this great grand idea of the U.S and out into the remainder of the globe .
    but as it goes some places just dont want too change its ways and as it is that has gotten the better of me in the past few months .
    so no , not really ........ somewhere but here ........

subject too change ...

I am back to being bored.

• SwimFan Banned

not a clown fellow . while even oddly enough some clowns no longer bother me .

try ghostadventures .

subject too change ...

• SwimFan Banned

haaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaa ........... ghost clowns ... thats just too damned silly !?!

subject too change ...

• SwimFan Banned

i'm literally watching ghost adventures .

subject too change ...

• SwimFan Banned

you should watch the one about hookers paradise - its just ........ disturbing -

subject too change ...

Money is a motherfucking joke.
    Forty bald eagles sewn onto a coat.
    Zoo with the crib, mermaid in the moat.

• SwimFan Banned

not really up to video links as it is . one of these days though ........ one ... of ... these days -

subject too change ...

• SwimFan Banned

i get that it shows how cool and up too social aspects of societies a like is but reality has got me by the balls . so theres that , use your imagination or whatever . i probably wont care about how the pickle got into the singing fish though as it goes anyway around that day the choice ran astray from options displayed not too decay as the lights ray touched that in so as it may !?! ...

subject too change ...

• SwimFan Banned

open ends 1311

subject too change ...

• Special Snowflake

Muhammad was goat and then halal shish kebab? The Jew curse be damned. Israel and Palestine together into fray, the ignorance and Levant hourly into ancient phraoh. Kurdistan, and then Baghdad, to Tehran, and then back to Istanbul. Eminent man of Moses based on, but it goes on forty years no evidence. And people still believe it mean something, but Muslim created zero. Yes, zero. And then the caliphate of Hispana and then ISIS become to fruition by the fecundity of forces.

It speaks to me.

Memento Mori

• SwimFan Banned

eminem was related to moses .

subject too change ...