how much do you spend on food per month
674   33

• Arm Meat Admiral

including eating out. trying to budget myself and going by other people who are probably as insane as me. GO

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

• SwimVIP

No clue.

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam

• Lord Of the Munge Façade

$900

So Luuv hooked me up with a custom rank.

Which means I only have two more prizes to claim, plus an image sig.

So that's where we stand.

• Arm Meat Admiral

that can't be just on yourself

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

• Lord Of the Munge Façade

i eat out a lot.

if you catch my meaning.

So Luuv hooked me up with a custom rank.

Which means I only have two more prizes to claim, plus an image sig.

So that's where we stand.

• Swimuminati

I prepare all my meals...I rarely eat out....around $400

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Arm Meat Admiral

i thought i was bad

• Arm Meat Admiral

i prepare most of my meals, although i eat out more than i'd like to. and the most i hit is $300. it's usually about $250

• SwimFan

I try to go shopping every two weeks because I usually run out of food by then. And I try to eat at home but... around $300+ a month.

• Swimuminati

I eat five to six meals a day...mostly meat and vegetables...I stay away from dairy and grains as best I can...

also, I included my supplement bill in the previous quote...

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Arm Meat Admiral

i go shopping about once a week to cook every week, and that's more expensive than just doing tv dinners. i was doing tv dinners for like 3 weeks when i was moving and i hit maybe $20 a week on food. now i'm up to like $50-60

• Swimuminati

I don't like to count those things because I have a habit of buying expensive groceries >.<

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• IB

That depends on what you mean by "spend"...
    I probably consume around four or five hundred dollars worth of food a month...

"Anything longer than an emoticon is just hot air."
    ~DarksidexXx

• Arm Meat Admiral

i shop at walmart pretty much exclusively now. yeah i know i'm a terrible person for it, but it really is cheaper. at least i think it is. it seems like i'm getting more food now than i was when i really wasn't near one. actually looking at my old budgets it probably varied anywhere really from $250 in a good month to $350 in a I'M HUNGRY month. there's no real one way or the other on it

• Swimuminati

We have meijer stores so there is no need for me to lower myself to walmart standards. The grocery store prices aren't an issue, its what I'm buying at the grocery store that is the real problem. Fancy shit cuz yummmyyyy. Also the farmers market can get a lil spensive >.<

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?

• Banned

Firefly24 said:

I don't like to count those things because I have a habit of buying expensive groceries >.<

I know your pain, I spent a ridiculous amount of money on lobster mushrooms and herbed cheese last time I went grocery shopping.

POOP

• Banned

Naraku4656 said:

i shop at walmart pretty much exclusively now. yeah i know i'm a terrible person for it, but it really is cheaper. at least i think it is. it seems like i'm getting more food now than i was when i really wasn't near one. actually looking at my old budgets it probably varied anywhere really from $250 in a good month to $350 in a I'M HUNGRY month. there's no real one way or the other on it

I think the quality of the fruit makes up for it. I remember one of the last times I shopped at walmart for produce some of the peaches and strawberries they had were super moldy, i was like, nah, i'll pay 25 cents more per lb and get good quality fruit, thanks.

POOP

• Swimuminati

FieryDoom said:

Firefly24 said:

I know your pain, I spent a ridiculous amount of money on lobster mushrooms and herbed cheese last time I went grocery shopping.

Eating should be pleasurable.

• Arm Meat Admiral

FieryDoom said:

Naraku4656 said:

I think the quality of the fruit makes up for it. I remember one of the last times I shopped at walmart for produce some of the peaches and strawberries they had were super moldy, i was like, nah, i'll pay 25 cents more per lb and get good quality fruit, thanks.

Yeah but except for produce and maybe meat it's pretty much the same food. Buy pretty much everything at Walmart and get fruit and meat next door at food lion

• SwimNinja

200-300 depending on how tight my money is.

"The enemy of my enemy is just another man standing in my way." -Nikita

• Other Anime Banned

those poor dinosaurs