what's the one food you'd eat for the rest of your life
559   28

if you could only have one one thing...for every meal...for the rest of your life, what would it be...

I'd probably gain a couple hundred pounds and die within a year or so but I'm thinking gorditas...

• Banned

Lasagna

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

...cheese pizza...or ravioli.....either way my intestines are gone...

The Big T

lasagna's all across the board for me...sometimes I can barely sit through a plate of it...sometimes my gut looks like I'm pregnant by the time I'm finished...

• Banned

Yeah but with lasagna you can diversify...it can be a veggie lasagna, a meat one, a Mexican one....it all counts

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• SwimVIP

Penne pasta with meat sauce.

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam

• Helper

Potatoes. Versatile food that allegedly has most of what I'd need to survive.

• SwimHero

Burritos. I probably wouldn't live very long myself, but I love the things.
    I'd try to buy some of the healthier ones at Q-doba and Chipotle which have vegetables in them
    so I'd live longer.

Usopp Fanatic since 2003.

taco bell gorditas have vegetables in them...I don't think that fact would help me live much longer though...

• IB

Pizza

I thought about that one...
    new york style w/ pepperoni, sausage, bacon and banana peppers...

• Swimuminati

alt text

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Babbling

Humans.

• Other Anime

CANDY!

• IB

Rice...

"Anything longer than an emoticon is just hot air."
    ~DarksidexXx

• Babbling

Seriously though, I've thought about surviving off of cheeseburgers and wondered how long would it be before I died of heart attack.

• Swimuminati

If I had to choose for that, I think I would choose something like budae jjigae... so you know, I don't die.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• SwimNinja

Pizza or fried rice for variety.

"The enemy of my enemy is just another man standing in my way." -Nikita

Steak or Pizza... tough call.

That stuff we used to eat back in the day, what was it? Ahhh, p***y.

If you gotta go go with a smile

• Special Snowflake

Curry. Plenty of variety.

Memento Mori