So my new job
64   2

• SwimNinja

is the first place, besides the navy when I joined right out of high school, that wanted proof that I graduated high school. Like not even the post office asked for proof. Apparently this place is serious business.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• SwimVIP

I read a New York Times article that said that a lot of employers are beginning to verify the educational background information that applicants put on their applications. The men's basketball coach at Manhattan College was denied the same position at the University of South Florida because he lied on his application about having graduated from the University of Kentucky. Therefore, I think your situation has more to do with a practice that is becoming increasingly more common than it has to do with the place being "serious business".

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam