My right knee is a real jokester.
319   15

• SwimParagon

It hurts to walk on it. It hurts to kneel, it hurts to stand, it hurts to bend it weirdways. But going for a run? Perfectly fine. Dafuq?

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• Swimuminati

maybe because it's warmed up...massage it all over with vaseline before you sleep...it'll help

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• SwimParagon

No, it's definitely a medical issue. Cyst, been there a while probably, just got the MRI for it recently. Home remedies ain't gonna cut it.

• IB

This post is deleted!

• SwimVIP

Dr. Zeni has the remedy.

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam

• Swimuminati

i'm not saying it'll solve all your problems...but when you're used to getting banged up, you use what you can...might as well do something for the short term, eh...

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• SwimParagon

Wait, you know medicine? What are you doing sitting on the couch all day?!

• SwimVIP

I'm not a medical expert, but I know what'll make your knee better. It's called the Zenigundam love potion.

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.

• SwimVIP

Sitting on the couch all day? I'm offended.

I sit on the living room rug too ya know.

• SwimParagon

OH GOD IT SOMEHOW HURTS WORSE NOW

Zenigundam said:

I'm not a medical expert, but I know what'll make your knee better. It's called the Zenigundam love potion.

alt text

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

• SwimParagon

scope85 said:

Zenigundam said:

alt text

You. Me. Back of the Shagmobile. Right now.

alt text

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

• SwimParagon

My name is Yvonna. Yvonna Humpalot.

• Babbling

Ivana