Went to a back to school bash and the organization was giving away bookbags full of school stuff
582   31

• SwimPunk Banned

Only kids were suppose to get tickets but my mom, me and my daughter got a ticket. We won one of the last bookbags and they had to give my daughter a black bookbag. My daughter has the strict policy against owning anything thats for boys. So she threw a fit. Said they were giving her the wrong bookbag. Now other girls got pink or purple bags but they ran out of those. To calm her down i said id give it away but my mom wouldn't let me. So when we get home she sees me with and screams i was supposed to give it away. Didn't even want it in the house. Lawrd.

• Banned

That's sad.....

Well, just hope she doesn't get fat if you're not going to break this cycle of tantrums.

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• Helper

Try telling her that a lot of models use black as either a main piece to their collections or as accent pieces because black is considered classy and slimming. You can also try braiding pink and purple ribbons along the straps themselves [which on a black background are really going to show up] and add some girly pins. She can start a trend at her school of backpack pin trading with her friends then and she'll forget about it being a 'boy backpack' .

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• Thunder Goddess

Are kids allowed to have pins in school any more? After all, they're sharp and pointy and could conceivably be used as weapons. ("I have a pin, and I'm not afraid to use it!")

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish

Happy Banned Books Week! Take a gay penguin to lunch today!

• Helper

mthor said:

Are kids allowed to have pins in school any more? After all, they're sharp and pointy and could conceivably be used as weapons. ("I have a pin, and I'm not afraid to use it!")

Naw, pins should be as fine as those metal compasses we still sell. Now have a dang asprine on your person and you are a wanted drug dealer.

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

Your kid sounds like a jerk.

Have you told her she's a jerk?

• SwimPunk Banned

naraku360 said:

I smack her around a lot, don't worry.

• Banned

Fugglyfe said:

naraku360 said:

You doing it now means a white guy won't have to later.

He won't have to but he probably still will.

You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it!

• SwimPunk Banned

E_NAYD said:

Fugglyfe said:

naraku360 said:

She might like black guys you know.

• Banned

Fugglyfe said:

E_NAYD said:

Fugglyfe said:

naraku360 said:

To spite her little sister, mommy.....Yeah, you're right.

• Banned

I'm going to resist commenting about how this is a thread about black people receiving free things.

• SwimPunk Banned

CyberBully360 said:

Fugglyfe said:

E_NAYD said:

Fugglyfe said:

naraku360 said:

To spite her little sister, mommy.....Yeah, you're right.

How would it spite me? I dont care who she dates as long as they aren't abusive.

• Banned

did you keep the dildos they gave you?

POOP

• Banned

Sometimes it's applicable when someone goes out of their way to perpetuate the stereotype.

• Banned

Children will find spite anywhere.....I feel like my daughter will refuse to learn how to drive just so she won't have to go to the crack house for me.....F**king kids, man.

Please don't f**k your kids buddy. You aren't white trash.

You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it!

• Banned

CyberBully360 said:

Sometimes it's applicable when someone goes out of their way to perpetuate the stereotype.

All she said was that "we" won, which means that her or her mom were likely the winning ticket holder.

The person handing out tickets must just not have given a damn.

Probably some parolee whittling down those community service hours for the bag of weed he left in plain view after getting pulled over for not making a full and complete stop.

• Banned

Threnodic said:

I'm going to resist commenting about how this is a thread about black people receiving free things.

At least you said "black people" in this instance as opposed to "dindu nuffins."

Though I suppose in this context the "nuffins" would be homework.

• Banned

cowboy_stilgar said:

Please don't f**k your kids buddy. You aren't white trash.

Who said anything about my kids.....That's gross.

• Banned

Threnodic said:

CyberBully360 said:

All she said was that "we" won, which means that her or her mom were likely the winning ticket holder.

The person handing out tickets must just not have given a damn.

Probably some parolee whittling down those community service hours for the bag of weed he left in plain view after getting pulled over for not making a full and complete stop.

Contextually that's how I understood it as well since she made it a point to say only kids were sposed to participate. This thread would probably piss me off if I weren't feelin' so good right now.