Hmmm this could be interesting
240   17

• SwimVIP

This girl on OKC wants to meet up, but she wasn't interested in meeting up with anybody not too long ago: now she wants a sugar daddy. I hardly feel like a sugar daddy since I'm only eight years older than she, nor do I have that much money to be dropping hundreds on a girl, but I've been pursuing her for a while.

We'll see what happens. I'm screwed if we meet up and she points to some expensive jewelry though. I was hoping I could just ease this into a nice, casual, brunch date or sumtin, and take her mind off the whole "Sugar pops, spend $1,000 on me now!" (stamps feet like a brat) business.

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam

• Thunder Goddess

What's so hard about it? If she's an acquisitive harpy, you smile and walk away.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish

Happy Banned Books Week! Take a gay penguin to lunch today!

It's not gonna work out if she lives in Oklahoma.

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

Sorry Zeni it's not gonna happen. You're gonna have to throw down some pretty expensive gifts before you see any action.

• SwimVIP

She lives in the Delaware Valley, almost two hours away.

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.

• Thunder Goddess

So you walk to the car, one of those not looking back, just a little wave sort of thing, and drive away.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish

Happy Banned Books Week! Take a gay penguin to lunch today!

• SwimVIP

Like I care about action lol. I just want to see if I can shift the focus a little bit.

• Swimuminati

tell her you're not that desperate yet...it'll be funny and true

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• SwimParagon

Daosspawn said:

Sorry Zeni it's not gonna happen. You're gonna have to throw down some pretty expensive gifts before you see any action.

Uhhhh.... you don't need crazy money to buy a date. O_o There's plenty of cheap dates around, just have a dang personality.

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• SwimVIP

The whole "sugar daddy" idea seems a bit dumb. I'll buy her a shirt, but then it's time to just chill. Swiping a card at a bunch of stores twenty times isn't my idea of fun.

• SwimParagon

Zenigundam said:

The whole "sugar daddy" idea seems a bit dumb. I'll buy her a shirt, but then it's time to just chill. Swiping a card at a bunch of stores twenty times isn't my idea of fun.

And this is what first dates are for. Getting that compatibility thing straightened out.

• Swimuminati

You need to set your sites on a better class of future ex-wife....like PFH ;D

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• SwimVIP

That might not be a bad idea...

• Swimuminati

I wouldn't steer you wrong, bruv

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• SwimParagon

Mixboy said:

Dibs on all Zeni's stuff!

...nah, too much hassle for too few things.

• SwimPeanut

I bought two tickets to a movie at IMax on Thursday and took a lady who used to be phone operator where I work. Not exactly a date, we just like to make fun of movies. She bought for me a really huge jar of apple butter.
    Don't go for the ones that always need something. Go for one that likes doing what you do.

If you want to pick THAT type out of a crowd, just look for the festering scabs on their elbows.

• Swimuminati

PerfectFlowingHair said:

Mixboy said:

Dibs on all Zeni's stuff!

...nah, too much hassle for too few things.

My client is willing to discuss the appropriate future division of his property, but first...

-Phillies 8/15/2016