4

mc gee gee responds to scope85 diss
202   8

  • SwimNerd
    2


  • 0

    Okay that one was pretty good.

    "What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric


  • SwimNerd
    0

    scope85 said:

    Okay that one was pretty good.

    i'll tell geegee you said that


  • SwimSuperHero
    0

    Someone should tell him that you can't downvote anymore.
    It's kinda sad that he doesn't remember.

    Usopp Fanatic since 2003.


  • SwimNerd
    1

    blueraven1999 said:

    Someone should tell him that you can't downvote anymore.
    It's kinda sad that he doesn't remember.

    the funny thing is MC Gee Gee is responsible for getting rid of downvotes int he first place.


  • SwimSuperHero
    0

    houstonhowl said:

    blueraven1999 said:

    Someone should tell him that you can't downvote anymore.
    It's kinda sad that he doesn't remember.

    the funny thing is MC Gee Gee is responsible for getting rid of downvotes int he first place.

    That is funny. So did he want to get rid of them because he had a bunch of downvotes?
    I remember him complaining about that once.

    Usopp Fanatic since 2003.


  • SwimNerd
    0

    blueraven1999 said:

    houstonhowl said:

    blueraven1999 said:

    Someone should tell him that you can't downvote anymore.
    It's kinda sad that he doesn't remember.

    the funny thing is MC Gee Gee is responsible for getting rid of downvotes int he first place.

    That is funny. So did he want to get rid of them because he had a bunch of downvotes?
    I remember him complaining about that once.

    yea and then he went on a rampage and got himself banned. along with his friend naven.


  • SwimNerd
    0

    the great geegee


Log in to reply