god i could really go for a burger right about now
199   9

• The Room

ugh

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

• SwimVIP

Same lol. I'm thinking Wendy's if it's still open. That limited time Japapeno Fresco Chicken sandwich is !!!

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam

• SwimFan

mmm I want five guys again.

• The Room

i just had a crap ton of sweets and i'm trying to be good but i'm having the worst big mac attack like ever

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

• Swimuminati

you know what you need....<.< >.>...o.O Emu burger

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• The Room

this is the most first world of first world problems but i don't want to take my car out of the garage again. that shit's loud and wastes energy. i'd have to walk and i'm tired

• Swimuminati

too bad you don't have a magic carpet...they don't make a sound...

alt text

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Other Anime

Buu want chicken fries.

• The Room

my eyes are saying fuuuuuuuuuuck you you're too tired. goddamn it