Life Path
359   16

• Banned

Ok, look.....the I just had is apparently from planet Vegeta, and I'm amazed by stupid shit so I wanted to share. I got 7 which describes me to a f**king tee. I kinda hope other people share.....But ultimately I might forget about this after I eat this bowl of Mini Wheats.

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• Banned

Seven is another cerebral number, and those with a Life Path number 7 have a loner quality. They need to learn to have faith. If they do not have faith they tend to become very cynical and escape through drugs, alcohol, work, and geography. They have a love of natural beauty: ocean, green grass, plants, flowers, etc. . .

Sevens have an air of mystery and do not want you to know who they are. Intellectual, analytical, intuitive, reserved, natural inclination towards spiritual subjects, aloof, loner, pessimistic, secretive, and insecure; are some of the qualities of those born into the Seventh Life path. A person who is a Life Path 7 is a thinker. If your Life Path is a 7 you are wise and studious. You seek truth and wisdom in all that you do, and search for the underlying answers in everything. Your tendency is to be a perfectionist, and you expect the same from those around you.

Because you are most comfortable by yourself, a loner or introvert, you happily give up the stress and turmoil of a busy life in favor of a quiet, peaceful life of solitude. 7 is a spiritual number, and most 7's are drawn to spiritual pursuits.

Your love of solitude can make it difficult for you to form close relationships. While you value your independence you may often feel lonely or isolated because you lack closeness with others. Because you spend so much time alone, you may lose your consideration for others and become inflexible. One of the challenges for you is to find a balance between maintaining your solitude while not becoming completely isolated. Seven represents spiritual focus, analysis, being original, independent; If you have this number people often feel like they don't know you; you are a mystery, and some may see you as eccentric.

Life path number 7 is the number of a higher awareness, a wider point of view. When all around you are admiring the trees, you're absorbed in the forest. Your lesson is to train yourself to see both. Below are some key points you might want to take into consideration to help you on your path …

• Lord Of the Munge Façade

I got six six six, the number of the beast.

So Luuv hooked me up with a custom rank.

Which means I only have two more prizes to claim, plus an image sig.

So that's where we stand.

• SwimStar

i got 7 too, a lot of it is accurate

"Right. Because it seems to me that you’re exhibiting symptoms of depression, low self worth and anxiety."
    "Those are all different things, right?"

• Special Snowflake

People with a Life Path number 8 do not feel safe unless they have found a way to establish financial security.

It is difficult for an Eight to take advice. When they make a choice, they must feel it is their decision, NOT SOMEONE ELSES. As a result, they do tend to learn the hard way. Eights are very honest and by being so blunt, they unintentionally hurt feelings. Although they can sometimes appear insensitive, what is going on inside them is the exact opposite. They do feel deeply about everything that goes on in their lives. People with a Life Path 8 are born with natural leadership skills. If your Life Path is an 8 you are very ambitious and goal oriented. You have strong organizational skills and broad vision which make you successful in business.

Eight represents authority, material wealth, ambition, and caution. A person with the number 8 in their chart will work diligently to achieve their goals. This person would make a good business manager and leader. They thrive on hard work, and more than any other Life Path number are prone to becoming a workaholic. They are very good with money and their work ethic makes it possible for them to acquire wealth. This pursuit of materialistic gains can hold some pitfalls for them, including a tendency to become unscrupulous in their efforts to make money, or neglect of their family and loved ones while working to earn money.

If you are an Eight, you are a good judge of character and attract the right kind of people to work with you toward your vision. This makes you a natural executive and excellent in the business or political arena. You have a need for success, and a strong desire to be recognized for your achievements.

Because you consider status very important you may be tempted to live above your means. You should also pay special attention to telling and showing your loved ones that you care - being a good provider isn't the only way of doing this.

Life Path number 8 is also a number of returning karma and opportunity. You are reviewing the lessons you've brought from other lifetimes, and reinforcing what you choose to keep. Below are some key points you might want to take into consideration to help you on your path …

The eight life path is the time to learn what really matters. Things of dishonesty in the past may present themselves again in this lifetime. Even important choices that you made well may revisit you.

Eight has a built-in sense of the relationship between the past, present and future. It's almost impossible for you to look at a situation and not also see what probably led to it and what will happen next. You can probably see the best way to improve the situation, too.

You'll probably have a recurring pattern of people entering, leaving and returning to you. Things and people just have a way of returning to you eventually.

You could be a wonderful counselor, helping other people to see the patterns and recurring events of their lives. You also probably have the compassion to do it, just remember that sometimes your direct honesty can be hard to take.

Know that another possible interest or career could be anything involving history and antiques. You could be the guy with great stories down at the local antique store, or some body's high school history teacher .

There's not enough in the world for me to give a single shit about this.

Memento Mori

A person with Life Path number 1 is hard working, a natural born leader, has a pioneering spirit that is full of energy, and a passion for art. They have a strong desire to be number one, which means a person with this number can manifest very easily. Due to their determination and self motivation, they won't let anything stand in their way of accomplishing a goal. Their drive allows them to overcome any obstacle or challenge they may encounter, and they have the desire to accomplish great things in their lifetime. Their only need is to focus on what they want in order to achieve it.

Because Ones are critical of themselves, they can also be very critical of others. The Ones will not tolerate laziness from the people they spend their time with.

People with Life Path 1 are very independent and feel the need to make up their own mind about things and follow their own personal convictions. All this drive and determination means that they can easily become irritated when things don't go their way.

Innovation and creativity also are characteristics associated with this path. These folks are very good at starting new projects, and often take a unique or inventive approach to solving problems. Because of these qualities, and because multitasking is something they tend to be very good at, they are well suited to self employment and can be happiest being their own boss. A Life Path of One also means that they may possess the qualities to be a political or military leader.

On the negative side, if you are of Life Path 1 you can have a tendency to be self centered, egotistical and demanding. Because you feel a strong desire to be number one and to appear successful, you can easily become arrogant or boastful. Though you excel as a leader, you may have a difficult time being a follower, and are reluctant to seek help, which can cause you to be quite unhappy if you are in a situation where you are not in charge. While you are great at starting projects, you quickly tire of detailed tasks.

Your life path tells you what your life tools and lessons are about. Life path number 1 is a strong vibration, one of individuality and invention, and below are some key points you might want to take into consideration to help you on your path …

Be true to your path. You are quick on the draw and you usually see the opportunity in an idea faster than most people. Use that and you'll be happier.

Aim for a career that lets you be your own boss. You're better working alone than with a group and you don't take orders well.

Avoid getting lazy just because you're frequently quicker than other people. Use that energy to explore and achieve further on your own.

Take charge, step out and risk it all on a new venture. Nobody will do that better than you.

• Swimuminati

I got samez but I feel like some of that introvert stuff was incorrect.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• Banned

That just means you lied about your birthday to seem younger

• Banned

Oh well, RIP thread.

I didn't expect much from you anyway.

• Thunder Goddess

Maybe it just needed a nap. I got a 3.

People with a Life Path number 3 have a very high level of creativity and self expression. This abundance of creative energy, and the ease with which they are able to communicate in all areas, both written word and verbal, could lead them to become a poet, actor, writer, artist or musician. In fact many writers, radio broadcasters, actors, singers, performers, and counselors share this life path number.

Threes are optimistic, extremely generous and giving souls, and are able to find positive in everything around them. People like to be around them, not only because of these qualities, but also because Threes have a charismatic personality, are great listeners and are very conscious of other people's feelings and emotions. They can easily put the people around them at ease and make them feel comfortable.

Because they enjoy living life to the fullest, Threes tend to live life for today and not worry about tomorrow. They have a hard time taking responsibilities seriously, and probably aren't very good with money, partly because they feel so positive about life they figure everything will work itself out fine. This can sometimes lead those with a Life Path of 3 to live superficially, have a lack of direction in their life, and procrastinate.

When they are hurt emotionally, Threes tend to withdraw and become moody, and can sometimes make biting comments to lash out at people around them. They can be manic depressive if they do not use their creative energy and tend to exaggerate the truth.

Life path number 3 is a strong vibration, one of creative self expression, independence, playfulness, and communication.

Meh, It's kind of like a horoscope - some hits, some misses. I like how I'm bipolar because I'm not using my creativity; maybe I need some crayons or something.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish

Happy Banned Books Week! Take a gay penguin to lunch today!

• SwimHero

I got the life path number of 8 too.
    Had to laugh when it mentioned strong organizational skills.
    That's the opposite of me.

Usopp Fanatic since 2003.

11~ Individuals with the Life Path number 11 are very intuitive, in fact it is the most intuitive of all numbers. They are sensitive and have a great understanding of others, and can sense a great deal about what is going on behind the scenes. For example, they will pick up on people's relationships and health without being told anything. They are here to use their gifts of intuition, and sensitivity to help others.

Life path of 11 has the qualities of the number two magnified. If you have this number you are spiritually aware, a visionary, inspiring, charismatic, inventive, a dreamer, idealistic, and a deep thinker, and you rely on faith rather than logic to deal with the life and all it has to offer.

The challenge for Elevens is to not be overwhelmed by their gifts. Fears and phobias would be the downside of this number. They may also seem at times indecisive, impractical, nervous, and moody.

The number 11 life path is concerned with spiritual illumination. Often a number 11 will have an instinctive understanding of metaphysical matters. Because Elevens are also Twos, , they have the strength to finish what they start. 11 is also a good number for forming partnerships … you work and play well with others. You are likely to marry young and be committed and faithful for your entire life.

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

• Swimuminati

CyberBully360 said:

That just means you lied about your birthday to seem younger

i'm just not really that much of an introvert is all. i like my alone time and am happy being by myself these days when i can't find peeps to go be around. i just generally enjoy meeting new people and being with those i already know. i also have no issue with discussing myself with others... putting myself out there isn't at all uncomfortable. nor am i very cynical >.> a lil from time to time but nothing worth noting. a lot of the other stuff is accurate though.

all in all i found only about half of it to be accurate.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?

• Swimuminati

out of curiosity though, i put in quite a few birthdays of other people i know and they were mostly all HIGHLY accurate

• Lord Of the Munge Façade

thats how they get you.

So Luuv hooked me up with a custom rank.

Which means I only have two more prizes to claim, plus an image sig.

So that's where we stand.

• The Room

i put in February 31, 1989 and got life path number 6. me thinks the coding needs work

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox