Donald Trump is going to win the election.
451   17

Then you will all get to be part of the United States of Trump.

• Toonami

I'm aware of this, now shut up about it

• SwimVIP

It'll probably be somewhat close, but I think Hillary will win if you asked me to bet $100 on it.

8/10 confidence

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam

• Special Snowflake

Remember when you were wrong about Romney winning on the old boards? Prepare to eat your words yet again.

Memento Mori

At which point he will deport all the brown people , install lowjack in every man, woman and child in america , start transferring all our taxes into his personal bank account and proceed to incite WW3 . So, um , good job america.

Monsters come in many shapes and sizes . I'm all of them

• SwimStar

anyone else remember that old post on lithium about
    "when obama loses in november"

"Right. Because it seems to me that you’re exhibiting symptoms of depression, low self worth and anxiety."
    "Those are all different things, right?"

• Special Snowflake

Remember these knuttz

• SwimStar

i remember a microscope

"Right. Because it seems to me that you’re exhibiting symptoms of depression, low self worth and anxiety."
    "Those are all different things, right?"

I remember Cecil

• Other Anime

Are you inbred, like my nephews and nieces? I never advocated for Romney.

• Banned

zombified35 said:

At which point he will deport all the brown people , install lowjack in every man, woman and child in america , start transferring all our taxes into his personal bank account and proceed to incite WW3 . So, um , good job america.

But it's the Republicans that are fear mongering yeah?

• SwimDandy

Meme_Magic said:

zombified35 said:

I have more or less hit a phase where I just don't want to hear it from either side til after November 9th. Though I am STILL going to make sure I register to vote later this week so when I vote on the November 8th I have a legitimate reason to complain about "<insert name of 45th President> come January (unless #45 pushes the button that gives the order to turn the keys that lights the candles of our destruction, in which case see you all in whatever happens after that)

Sorry. That's above your pay grade.

• IB

Meme_Magic said:

zombified35 said:

It's not fear mongering if he has evidence to support his claims.

Oh wait....

• Other Anime

Remember the bet on the old boards on what would happen if/when Trump loses

Muscle, muscle! Hustle, hustle!

Meme_Magic said:

zombified35 said:

That may have been a little exaggerated , but just a little . The guys a con artist and a lot of people are buying it hook, line , and sinker,

You want evidence , just google donald trump .