Guys... ? .. Umm
533   19

• Special Snowflake

I'm alone and kinda high... I have not the foggiest idea as to what I should do.. Should... Should we talk about something astronomically insane?

Like...

What if we develop technology that allows cats and dogs to portray their thoughts and feelings? Would animal rights be stronger?

Probably would have our first cat president, dat shit would be meow mix af yo.

You don't know me, you know him who is just really good at pretending to be me. Also that's me too. But you didn't hear that from us.

• Manowarrior

Congratulations 2010, 2012, and 2014 San Francisco Giants! Beat LA!

Ain't got no time for bird sex, I wanna fly...

• Babbling

Do you think cats would outlaw dogs?

• Special Snowflake

Stop talking plz

• Special Snowflake

I think there would be a literal race war in the early stages, and there would be cat debates over shit. Thing's would probably get real, get a dog as the head of the military like in Star Fox. Honestly, I think it would get pretty crazy, and I cannot even start to imagine the strange weapons they would develop on top of it. I mean.. It would be an entirely different universe.

And also I definitely agree with Rick and Morty's portrayal of the scenario, however, they didn't cover cats.

You don't know me, you know him who is just really good at pretending to be me. Also that's me too. But you didn't hear that from us.

• Special Snowflake

AngryBlackDude said:

Stop talking plz

You realize I can't, right?

I've done it... I've developed a cat-ch phrase.

"Damn dawg, dat shit so meowmix rn fr."

Meowmix is the new way of saying shit's bad ass.

"Man, I was so meowmix in that match."
    "Dude, some Gatorade would be meowmix af."

• Babbling

Cats would have wiped us out.

• Special Snowflake

You don't think we would end up working together? Thats turrible

• Babbling

Cats are purrfect killers. Heaven forbid if these ruthless autocats should become rulers of earth.

• Special Snowflake

Great, this place has devolved into alts talking to each other.

Memento Mori

• Babbling

Shut up meg

• Special Snowflake

But what of space travel incentives? Felines could find a way to purrfect the art things.. Because cats.

• Incoherent Babbling

The president is a duck.

Everyone's favorite Viperslayer.

• Babbling

I was watching Rick and Morty last night. It was the episode where all the cat people purrrrrrge each other. Never trust a cat.

• IB

Doom_Metal_Alchemist said:

Lmao
    I read this and was like .... did you not watch Rick and Morty

no, their rights would not be stronger in the beginning

depends on the country, but they would suffer like any other minority

sure, a few would be on tv for entertainment, but the mass majority will suffer like the rest of us do

“It is a fool's prerogative to utter truths that no one else will speak.”

― Neil Gaiman

• Helper

"Cat President" is currently in production at [adult swim] .

It will only be aired during FishCenter Live. Or not. Because they got bored with the premise about a week or so after they came up with it.

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• SwimDandy Banned

Go on a pokemon adventure

Oops

• Helper