what am i doing today
152   9

• IB

half tank of gas, no money, no food. where am i going today cause i'm bored

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox
    some of us are good at suck - discolemonade

• SwimPunk Banned

I have money and food but I m stuck 8 hours to a phone.

• Special Snowflake

Church. They have Pokemon and free food, as long as you accept Jesus Christ as you Lord and Savior. Heathen.

Memento Mori

• Swimuminati

Can't say cuz I don't know about the place you live in.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• Swimuminati

bnmjv said:

Church. They have Pokemon and free food, as long as you accept Jesus Christ as you Lord and Savior. Heathen.

You stop that. Can't you see his life is rough enough right meow.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?

• IB

well then i'm disqualified

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

• IB

it's a suburb. i knew when moving here it'd be mostly families, unlike where i was where it was ghetto as shit. but unlike there, there's nothing to do here

• Swimuminati

No decent parks? Disc golf or something?

• IB

i just took a walk for an hour to nowhere basically. now i'm tired and want a burrito