4

I wanna fall in love
422   18

  • SwimPunk Banned
    0

    Its awesome


  • 1

    It's a little bit overrated. It was romanticized in a time when technology and entertainment were severely lacking. Probably still worthwhile, but not to the extent that Hollywood would have you believe.


  • 0

    Not the cloying, obsessive type.


  • Thunder Goddess
    2

    Did you know that falling in love can cause the some of the same behavioral and emotion changes as acute mania? Euphoria, loss of appetite, decreased sleep, lapses in judgement?

    I think I'd rather stop taking my meds - at least I can start taking them again and get over it. Falling in love - not so much.

    “None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright


  • SwimPunk Banned
    1

    mthor said:

    Did you know that falling in love can cause the some of the same behavioral and emotion changes as acute mania? Euphoria, loss of appetite, decreased sleep, lapses in judgement?

    I think I'd rather stop taking my meds - at least I can start taking them again and get over it. Falling in love - not so much.

    I dont get mania when i stop taking my meds. I use to and id stay up all night writing but now when i stop my meds im irritable and fall into a deep depression. I really miss mania sometimes. I dont care how bad that sounds.


  • Thunder Goddess
    0

    No - I know what you mean. I used to get so much done when I was manic - now I just get all paranoid and weird and scary. (Hm. Not unlike falling in love...)

    “None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright


  • Banned
    0

    It's easy to fall in love....The hard part is being loved back.....Challenge initiated.

    You were banned. It fills you with determination


  • SwimPunk Banned
    1

    CyberBully360 said:

    It's easy to fall in love....The hard part is being loved back.....Challenge initiated.

    Ive been loved back. But it was scary and i was really really crazy. Bad mix.


  • Swimuminati
    3

    alt text


  • Banned
    1

    Fugglyfe said:

    CyberBully360 said:

    It's easy to fall in love....The hard part is being loved back.....Challenge initiated.

    Ive been loved back. But it was scary and i was really really crazy. Bad mix.

    LOL, was, huh?

    You were banned. It fills you with determination


  • SwimPunk Banned
    0

    CyberBully360 said:

    Fugglyfe said:

    CyberBully360 said:

    It's easy to fall in love....The hard part is being loved back.....Challenge initiated.

    Ive been loved back. But it was scary and i was really really crazy. Bad mix.

    LOL, was, huh?

    Im very sane now. Very level headed.


  • IB
    1

    I'm not sure

    I'm on the fence


  • SwimParagon
    0

    mthor said:

    Did you know that falling in love can cause the some of the same behavioral and emotion changes as acute mania? Euphoria, loss of appetite, decreased sleep, lapses in judgement?

    I think I'd rather stop taking my meds - at least I can start taking them again and get over it. Falling in love - not so much.

    Euphoria, check. Gargantuan lapses in judgement, check. Didn't really notice an effect on appetite or sleep though, but those are the minor effects comparativey.

    "I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv


  • 0

    over 5 years now

    s'alright

    “It is a fool's prerogative to utter truths that no one else will speak.”

    ― Neil Gaiman


  • Manowarrior
    0

    Mixboy said:

    alt text

    Is that an actual shield, or just an old school trash can lid?

    Congratulations 2010, 2012, and 2014 San Francisco Giants! Beat LA!

    Ain't got no time for bird sex, I wanna fly...


  • Swimuminati
    0

    being in love is pretty cool but its not the most important

    am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.


  • Swimuminati
    0

    Doom_Metal_Alchemist said:

    Mixboy said:

    alt text

    Is that an actual shield, or just an old school trash can lid?

    trash can lid......more appropriate


  • 0


Log in to reply