Watching Archery
248   15

Holy f--- lol, the Koreans just hit five bullseyes in a row.

The lesson here is never steal from a Wal-Mart in South Korea.

Watch Archer instead.

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

Nah. I like to watch boxing, badminton, ping pong, archery, and the jumps when the Olympics roll around.

So you watch boxing in the Olympics but not otherwise?

alt text

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

I don't watch sports too often, but boxing's one of them.

Same here, I don't pay much attention to boxing in the Olympics, gonna be some good fights in September tho.

• SwimNinja

I missed SK men's team completely, and my dvr glitched on me after the women's second set. But yeah, no one beats SK's teams in archery.

"The enemy of my enemy is just another man standing in my way." -Nikita

Yeah I meant the women lol, made the Russians look bad.

• Swimuminati

it helps that most of their schools or after school program thingies (i'm drunkie) offer it

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

Try not to drink so much.

Zenimormon all the sudden

• Swimuminati

meg

you know what to do....

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• SwimNinja

I got to a few minutes after the commenters were like, 'The Russians should at least make the Koreans earn their win', and then the dvr deleted out the 2 hours saved. It was my fault for not directly recording it instead of using the 'rewind program to the beginning' feature.

"The enemy of my enemy is just another man standing in my way." -Nikita

• Swimuminati

they've won archery gold in eight consecutive olympics...at a certain point you gotta stop being surprised

• Swimuminati

Firefly24 said:

it helps that most of their schools or after school program thingies (i'm drunkie) offer it

same in Japan for Judo...it ridiculous how serious they are about it