CIA burn notice of user Zenigundam
176   11

• Banned

The Cyberbully Intelligence Agency has hereby burned user Zenigundam. We hereby disavow any knowledge or affiliation with his actions both former and future.

Upon sight of said user, he will no longer be protected by the CIA as he has become rogue. While no official action against this user will be formatted, a health bounty by an unknown entity has been laid upon his name.

No further correspondence will be issued on this matter......Cordially.

The CIA.

You were banned. It fills you with determination

So, this thread is a thing.

You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it!

definitely a thing.

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

• SwimParagon

Did the CIA ever associate itself with Zeni?

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

i bet it's a 'we can neither confirm or deny this statement'

Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

• SwimParagon

pretty sure the disavow has always been strong around here. I think I'm the only one besides Mixboy who doesn't actively laugh at the guy.

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• Banned

Alpha 1, this is Cinco de Mayo. The Sonic Rican has left the basement. Repeat, the Sonic RIcan has left the basement.

• Banned

He has single handedly ruined polls in a matter of hours. I'm interested to see who starts crying first.

Well I think Arrem is already crying, but let's see how long before it breaks someone who matters.

It was me.....It was always me.

well, i blame luvv for this.

• Banned

Buddyroe360 said:

He has single handedly ruined polls in a matter of hours. I'm interested to see who starts crying first.

Well I think Arrem is already crying, but let's see how long before it breaks someone who matters.

his jimmies are rustled.

• Banned

also tbh someone with 600 total post on the new boards shouldn't matter.