I'm almost afraid to go to work tomorrow
272   20

The last two Mondays have not been too kind for us at the job

• Swimuminati

tell me about it

i've been on vacation for a week

i'm definitely f**ked tomorrow

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

There two firings the last two Mondays and they were some pretty ugly incidents

What's the job?

The local ghetto supermarket

• Swimuminati

lol, you're f**ked too

you're gonna be doing everybodys job by tuesday

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?

And my transfer request is still pending...

• SwimVIP

I'd be coming to work with an HD camera if what happened at your job happened at mine.

"WorldStar!!!"

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam

• Swimuminati

alt text

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Swimuminati

at this point you can kiss that transfer goodbye...

And hello proudce department promotion

• Helper

This Monday starts the last week at my current job

• Swimuminati

Kudasai said:

And hello proudce department promotion

R.I.P

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

Yeah the last two produce guys were fired for fighting. F**k it I'm hiring a bodyguard

Uhhhh how do you get in a fight over produce?

• Swimuminati

Just do your job with janice in hand...no one will question it, trust...

-Phillies 8/15/2016

Well the first guy fought the dairy manager over some bullshit who knows. The second one... I don't know maybe he chopped the customer's onions wrong or something

• SwimVIP

Daosspawn said:

Uhhhh how do you get in a fight over produce?

It's not about the produce. It might start because of a small argument over the price of the produce, but, at some point, the customer drops the bag of potatoes and says, "F--- this guy! I'm gonna make his manager call out 'Clean up on Aisle 3' over the intercom!".

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam

• IB

I used to be off Mondays

• SwimPunk Banned

Hopefully no more fights or firings for you.

I have to get up at 7 and get ready for some kind of project at 8 so ill be working from 8 to 6. And i have 60 emails to write and like 5 trainings to do blech. But it will be my Friday.