I miss being a night owl
313   14

As much as love getting off at work at while the sun is still up the one downside is an early bedtime every night and the late night hours were always "me" time

• SwimPunk

I have alone time every day.

My head is a complicated pile of thoughts, fears, cravings, and this tangled up nostaligia for the past and somehow the future. I am flawed, i am human, i am broken, and i am trying. I am one person, i am two hands, and i am one heart.

Sounds lonely

• IB

The only alone time I get is in the bathroom

• SwimPunk

Good thing i'm a loner.

My head is a complicated pile of thoughts, fears, cravings, and this tangled up nostaligia for the past and somehow the future. I am flawed, i am human, i am broken, and i am trying. I am one person, i am two hands, and i am one heart.

• Swimuminati

haha...you've been gone so long I was like "who the hell is...o.O"

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

Lone wolf FTW

• SwimPunk

Yeah, i just stop in when i'm not in my own head.

And it's probably not even enough alone time

• Helper

• Swimuminati

k....enjoy the complimentary gif bar and waifu buffet while you're here...we hope you enjoy your stay at ASMB Inn

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Thunder Goddess

OMG I love that song

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish

Happy Banned Books Week! Take a gay penguin to lunch today!

I miss being an early bird.

You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it!

• SwimIcon

Vamped said:

The only alone time I get is in the bathroom

thank god we have two bathrooms...