no man's sky
458   12

• IB

i can't quite figure out what the point of the game is. is it just to explore? won't that get really boring after like a week

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox
    some of us are good at suck - discolemonade

The point of the game is to piss off spoole.

You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it!

• IB

RIP SPOOLE

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

• SwimNinja

I think there is some kind of goal about getting to the center of the galaxy/universe whatever. But other then that as far as I know just exploring and getting to name shit you discover.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Other Anime

It's to disappoint people who bought into manufactured hype

Muscle, muscle! Hustle, hustle!

• IB

i wasn't going to buy it. still not, but i don't get the point of the game. at least overwatch, in all of its hype, is actually fun

• SwimSuperFan

I might get the game, depends on feedback I guess.

Kind of reminds me to some degree of Spore, which I did like however got boring as shite by the space era. Hopefully this game does the space part a lot better

Bush did 9/11

• Helper

See, I am saying the same thing. If all you do is explore then I'd get bored in less than a week.

Important links:
    Chats Notifications Users Markdown
    Don't make me call Big T to get you.

He was their sweet baby boy.

You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it!

• IB

Stop copies me

• IB

JOOOOOOOOEL

• SwimDandy Banned

There are gun fights, space battles, upgrades.

I think the coolest thing is being the first to discovery shit and have your id attached to it for everyone to see.

Main point is exploration, of course. But with (basically) unlimited amount of planets/creatures to discover, every new planet will feel new.

Ive been looking forward to this since ps4 came out, no way am i skipping this game.

Oops