My mom tells me a friend of hers pays $740/month child support for one kid
284   13

• Banned

Life goals

• SwimSuperFan

Another reason to never have kids.

Everyone in the human race needs to do the responsible thing and cut off their balls/remove their ovaries. That would be best for the planet and the human race as a whole.

Bush did 9/11

Deathgod201 said:

Everyone in the human race needs to do the responsible thing and cut off their balls/remove their ovaries. That would be best for the planet and the human race as a whole.

Too late, already sired 15 children.

• Banned

Deathgod201 said:

Why don't you just cut off your balls?

• Banned

Daosspawn said:

Deathgod201 said:

Too late, already sired 15 children.

Impressive. Want #16?

• Banned

Well, I don't know cost of living and any circumstances of their legal judgement, so I don't think it's particularly good idea to judge that (at least for me anyways).

well if dude is paying 20% after taxes and medical, he's probably only earning about $60k per year. depends on the state, of course, but that's probably around where it should be.

• SwimSuperFan

Fugglantis said:

Deathgod201 said:

Let's be realistic here, my balls stay where they are.

Bush did 9/11

• Banned

Deathgod201 said:

Fugglantis said:

Deathgod201 said:

You want all mankind to cut off their balls but yours stay. Yah, that's fair.

• SwimSuperFan

Fugglantis said:

Deathgod201 said:

Fugglantis said:

Deathgod201 said:

I know, right

Bush did 9/11

• Banned

Deathgod201 said:

Fugglantis said:

Deathgod201 said:

Fugglantis said:

Deathgod201 said:

I know, right

All these beautiful women would just end up trying to seduce you since you would be the last functional male on earth, you know.

• SwimSuperFan

Fugglantis said:

Deathgod201 said:

Fugglantis said:

Deathgod201 said:

Fugglantis said:

Deathgod201 said:

I know, right

All these beautiful women would just end up trying to seduce you since you would be the last functional male on earth, you know.

Exactly

Bush did 9/11

• Banned

Deathgod201 said:

Fugglantis said:

Deathgod201 said:

Fugglantis said:

Deathgod201 said:

Fugglantis said:

Deathgod201 said:

I know, right

Exactly

If you think all the men who got chopped listening to you are gonna let you keep your balls and all the beautiful women, you might want to think through this more.