Bojack Horseman Season 3 episode
318   5

• SwimPirate

Fish out of water

Quite honestly so visually beautiful, completely immersed in the scenery and the sound affect of muffled background talking!!! And the child was a seahorse!! Beautiful symbolism,
    So glad I watched

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

• Banned

THe first time I only listened to it mostly and didn't actually pay attention to most of what was going on and I came here and bashed the episode.....I went back and watched it again and found it pretty good.

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• Banned

This show is on Netflix, is that right? Don't know where it airs on TV. I've been looking for a new comedy cartoon to watch, there haven't been any good ones in a while, imo. Bob's Burgers is just ok for me, and while I like Archer that started quite a while ago. So there hasn't been a new one that I'd potentially like in about 5 or 6 years now. I am considering trying this one though. How funny is it?

• Banned

It's a Netflix exclusive, and while I don't particularly care for Will Arnett, it's a decent show.......People say it's brilliant, but it's no Rick and Morty.

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• Banned

Kek, okie I'll give it a shot perhaps. I gotta catch up on Shameless and The Fosters first though... and Marvel's Agents of Shield. :D