With a good paying job again, I don't need my child support
243   16

• Banned

Gonna get Playstation VR, work done on my car, pay back all my loans, and get dental work done

• Banned

Well, make sure you start with paying back the loans. That should be number one priority. Work on car should be second definitely.

• Thunder Goddess

The child support isn't for you, it's for the child - now you can really build up her college fund.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish

Happy Banned Books Week! Take a gay penguin to lunch today!

• Banned

mthor said:

The child support isn't for you, it's for the child - now you can really build up her college fund.

College shalloge

• Thunder Goddess

Well, then, med school - she wants to be a doctor, right? Med school is expensive - my brothers were both paying off their med school loans well into their 40s - and that was on a physician's salary.

• Banned

mthor said:

Well, then, med school - she wants to be a doctor, right? Med school is expensive - my brothers were both paying off their med school loans well into their 40s - and that was on a physician's salary.

How you expect me to afford it then?

• Thunder Goddess

My brothers both took out loans, but every bit she doesn't have to borrow is something she doesn't have to pay back with interest. So, if you don't need it, bank the child support for her. If nothing else, she can buy a decent car when she gets out of school.

• Banned

mthor said:

My brothers both took out loans, but every bit she doesn't have to borrow is something she doesn't have to pay back with interest. So, if you don't need it, bank the child support for her. If nothing else, she can buy a decent car when she gets out of school.

No.
    Her grandma is saving for her car. I'm buying a VR helmet. I gotta live.

• Thunder Goddess

So buy your VR helmet with the money from your good paying job. Child support is not for you, it's for the child. Her father is supposed to be taking at least some financial responsibility for her, not for you.

• Banned

mthor said:

So buy your VR helmet with the money from your good paying job. Child support is not for you, it's for the child. Her father is supposed to be taking at least some financial responsibility for her, not for you.

I'm using it for me for all the free sex he got.

• Thunder Goddess

Why did you ever have a child in the first place?

• Banned

mthor said:

Why did you ever have a child in the first place?

Someone to drive me around when I get too old to see.

• Thunder Goddess

Y'know, I usually try to argue with you in an adult fashion, and I try to stay rational rather than emotional, but right now, you are making me physically ill. Have a nice day.

• Banned

Sex is supposed to be free unless you're a w***e.

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• Banned

mthor said:

Y'know, I usually try to argue with you in an adult fashion, and I try to stay rational rather than emotional, but right now, you are making me physically ill. Have a nice day.

Thank buddyroe for this fantastic thread.

This thread is all on you fuggs.

You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it!