Suicide squad shouldn't be this boring
216   8

• Banned

I've been trying to power through this movie since 5am, but I just keep pausing it to do other stuff......I don't "hate" it, but it's just kind of uninteresting.

I really want to like it but it's just lacking any real oomph

You were banned. It fills you with determination

more than likely, the spousal unit will buy this on bluray.

i'll wait until then. i want to see it, but, i'm not going to the theater to see it.

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

• SwimVIP

I think most Suicide Squad fans would agree that the film's biggest flaw is it's script.

Margot Robbie sold her role as Quinn, however.

• Banned

I've heard mixed reviews from friends but the movie trailer turned me off when I saw Will Smith was in it.

POOP

• SwimIcon

that is not a stellar review...

Jules-A-Rama said:

I think most Suicide Squad fans would agree that the film's biggest flaw is it's script.

Margot Robbie sold her role as Quinn, however.

Did she?
    I heard her character was over sexualized and aside from that her role was quite the departure from that sweet smitten therapist turned stepping stone whom the Joker would gladly sell for a half eaten cheeseburger & a flat soda that she always was in Batman The Animated Series.

it's all because jared leto's scenes were cut...just ask jared leto...

i don't know what the hub but is all about.

but my girls are in a' knock down' about quinn/joker thing.

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy