Revolutionary Era Fort under seige from Pokemon Go players
361   18

• Helper

What the hell? This is what happens when you get paid to be indolent. Also, it isn't San Fransisco, you can't just piss all over the place. Show some respect.

The probability that we may fail in the struggle aught not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just. -Abraham Lincoln

• Banned

just kill all of them.

POOP

• Helper

Should be legal to throw painted tennis balls at them.

The probability that we may fail in the struggle aught not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just. -Abraham Lincoln

Sounds like a typical day in Massachusetts to me. But hey, the media has to blame somebody.

You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it!

• IB

Wait .... you have to piss on the walls and dig holes for the Pokémon to come out now?!

• Helper

I have no idea, but I suspect that it is just an excuse to be vandals and gross.

• IB

We should go up there and bust some heads

Massholes don't need an excuse to be vandals or gross.

• Banned

Pokemon Go can go f*** itself.

• IB

What did Pokemon Go do to you?

• Banned

Probably the most attention that waste of tax money has seen in decades.

• Helper

cowboy_stilgar said:

Massholes don't need an excuse to be vandals or gross.

This seems to be true.
    Where is a molasses flood when you need one....

• Banned

Managed to be lamer than Pokemon Snap.

• Helper

I'd settle for them pulling up their pants and not tearing up national parks chasing neckbeardmon.

• Toonami

right, because talking a picture with your cell phone of a land-mark is an ''Attack'' now, because Pokemon is involved

make sense

Ummm, why in your mind are the pants pokemon go players down?

• Babbling

The Fort is probably using this media attention to get money to repair their stupid fort.

• Helper

cowboy_stilgar said:

Ummm, why in your mind are the pants pokemon go players down?

All republicans are obsessed with crack.

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]