Daily Board Confession
184   17

I'm starting to admit to myself that i'm not the great person I thought I was.

While I'm not abusive or break things or take heroin, there are things I need improving.

Being romantic and listening, Going back to school, etc. I can do all of this. i've just had excuses to avoid them. I gotta change. And i'm not talking about my underware this time.

• SwimIcon

right. so start taking heroin.

that's what i was supposed to get out of that, right?

• IB

I've been wearing the same sports bra for 2 days -_-

• Swimuminati

hunker down and get it done!

i'm slipping into that mode again myself. personal goals and whatnot now that i'm done worrying about helping with other peoples stuffs. making/selling jewelry, job hunting, and back to the gym all the time.

i wish the days had more hours.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

i had to go adult today. i did not like doing this.

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

• SwimParagon

Firefly24 said:

hunker down and get it done!

i'm slipping into that mode again myself. personal goals and whatnot now that i'm done worrying about helping with other peoples stuffs. making/selling jewelry, job hunting, and back to the gym all the time.

i wish the days had more hours.

Whoa. Okay for some reason I thought you were super-employed. O.o and agreed on the more hours shiz.

{how'd that wedding go btw?}

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• SwimParagon

Motivating oneself is the most impossibly stupid hard thing to do I swear. I keep having to get my own pep talks thrown back at me to get moving again. XD

{i too have college to finish}

• Swimuminati

i am employed full time and have awesome benefits

still need to make more money though cuz i need to have my own space. i mean, i could swing moving into a tiny apartment or something... but then i'm looking at needing government assistance for food and gas and whatnot. not worth it.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?

PerfectFlowingHair said:

yeah?

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

• Swimuminati

discolemonade said:

PerfectFlowingHair said:

yeah?

it was great! i'll elaborate later. for now its back to that crap paying job!

discolemonade said:

i had to go adult today. i did not like doing this.

I was going to post a daily confession too haha.

I burned my tongue on pizza yesterday. Doesn't hurt anymore though.

Yep. YOLO!

• Banned

I'd give up.

If you gotta go go with a smile

yep. I feel motivated to go to the gym. I've skipped it a few times because I just felt depressed and miserable. Same with school. Just a few more classes to get an AA.

If people can confess tehir sins to a priest, then i'll become that priest!

• SwimParagon

Firefly24 said:

i am employed full time and have awesome benefits

still need to make more money though cuz i need to have my own space. i mean, i could swing moving into a tiny apartment or something... but then i'm looking at needing government assistance for food and gas and whatnot. not worth it.

Ohhhhhhhh. Schweet. Gonna move from that job to a better one? Or will you end up working two jobs {Freya help you}?