Nine Lives is getting torn up both critically and commercially.
705   30

• SwimVIP

Over the course of its opening run, it only has 1 positive review out of over 20 reviews, with RT saying "Not meow, not ever".

Additionally, not only is it a box office bomb, but metacritic lists it as "Overwhelming dislike.".

That has to be the most hate I have ever seen a movie get.

The fück is nine lives?

You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it!

I actually thought the movie was a joke at first. Like.. no way would they try to float this concept for a modern movie in 2016.

It would be reasonable in like.. 1984 or something.

Sounds about as positively reviewed as an Adam Sandler movie.

• SwimVIP

Daosspawn said:

I actually thought the movie was a joke at first. Like.. no way would they try to float this concept for a modern movie in 2016.

It would be reasonable in like.. 1984 or something.

Sounds about as positively reviewed as an Adam Sandler movie.

Maybe that is why the film is a bomb. The premise is too loud for today's more down to earth and deeper cinema industry.

Maybe we can make this happen?

• SwimVIP

Daosspawn said:

Maybe we can make this happen?

Why not? He was already a polar bear.

• Babbling

Maybe if someone lovable had played the cat. If people knew that Keyser Soze was the cat they would run him over 10 times.

• The Room

what is this

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

• Babbling

I don't even

• The Room

i know Kevin Spacey is a great actor and has done other things, but i can't not see him as Frank Underwood. and him doing anything else but that to me is just weird. like if he actually ran for president in 2016, i would not bat an eye

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

• SwimNinja

I just watched the trailer for this and it made me die a little inside.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Toonami

Trailer for the lazy.

I didn't even know this was a thing until this thread. Looks like a piece of shit movie from the 90's.

• Babbling

Da deuce da bigelow da derpee derpee derp is my favorite Rob Schneider movie.

• Helper

"Christopher Walkin turns Kevin Spacy into a cat until he learns to cherish his family" sounds like a poorly-written SNL sketch, and someone spent millions of dollars to bring that idea to fruition.

I took my mom to see Finding Dory for her birthday a couple weeks ago. I almost abandoned her at the theater when she turned to me and said "Oh, that movie looks fun!" when this trailer played.

• Swimuminati

I didn't watch this movie when it was Tim Allen turning into a dog, so why would I watch it now

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Babbling

Maybe there's tîtties.

• Other Anime

Boycott Rotten Tomatoes for their bias against 9 Lives! The reviews are rigged to make 9 Lives look bad so that they can still shill for the other animal comedies to sell more tickets.

Muscle, muscle! Hustle, hustle!

• SwimHero

Just checked Youtube. It only has 2,808 dislikes. Which will have one more
    once I finish watching the trailer.

In comparison, Ghostbusters 2016 has 993,468 dislikes.
    Ghostbusters 2016 is still the worst movie of the summer. It probably made more money
    than Nine Lives, but it's still in the red with all the advertising it got.

Usopp Fanatic since 2003.

• Swimuminati

ThorsPenor said:

Maybe there's tîtties.

titties and kitties...now that might work

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Babbling

The itty bitty kitty titty committee