4

My daughter is forcing me to take her to see 9 lives.
477   32

  • Banned
    0

    I bet all the funny parts are in the trailers.


  • 1

    How can a 6 year old force their parent to do anything?

    You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it!


  • Banned
    3

    cowboy_stilgar said:

    How can a 6 year old force their parent to do anything?

    She's not the parent, she's the little sister.

    You were banned. It fills you with determination


  • Banned
    0

    cowboy_stilgar said:

    How can a 6 year old force their parent to do anything?

    Get a 6 year old then you can talk.


  • Banned
    0

    CyberBully360 said:

    cowboy_stilgar said:

    How can a 6 year old force their parent to do anything?

    She's not the parent, she's the little sister.

    Now you know you take your kids to every movie. Even movies kids aren't suppose to see. At least shes not asking to see something rated R.


  • 1

    It's funny because everyone but her knows that.

    You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it!


  • 3

    So, what you are saying is if your daughter whines and complains enough you'll cave into her demands because you are weak willed.

    You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it!


  • Banned
    1

    Fugglantis said:

    CyberBully360 said:

    cowboy_stilgar said:

    How can a 6 year old force their parent to do anything?

    She's not the parent, she's the little sister.

    Now you know you take your kids to every movie. Even movies kids aren't suppose to see. At least shes not asking to see something rated R.

    Yup, Kickass 1 and 2, Deadpool, a lot of the Nightmare on Elm St. movies......And they play GTA.

    Media can't corrupt my children if I raise them properly.....Hiding innocuous shit isn't going to change the world around them.

    You were banned. It fills you with determination


  • Banned
    0

    CyberBully360 said:

    Fugglantis said:

    CyberBully360 said:

    cowboy_stilgar said:

    How can a 6 year old force their parent to do anything?

    She's not the parent, she's the little sister.

    Now you know you take your kids to every movie. Even movies kids aren't suppose to see. At least shes not asking to see something rated R.

    Yup, Kickass 1 and 2, Deadpool, a lot of the Nightmare on Elm St. movies......And they play GTA.

    Media can't corrupt my children if I raise them properly.....Hiding innocuous shit isn't going to change the world around them.

    A 5 year old simply shouldn't be watchingthat shit. And im speaking from experience you dont have. My brother let his stepson watch gangsta movies on repeat all day. Hes now 100% covered in tattoos sitting in jail.
    Those age restrictions are there for a reason.


  • Banned
    0

    cowboy_stilgar said:

    So, what you are saying is if your daughter whines and complains enough you'll cave into her demands because you are weak willed.

    No. I say no alot. But theres no one else to take her and its just a movie. She wanted to go today but i told her shes going tomorrow instead.


  • Banned
    1

    That's the one where Tim Allen turns into a dog, right?

    That movie was hilarious you should be glad you get to go see such a funny movie.


  • 1

    Fugglantis said:

    CyberBully360 said:

    Fugglantis said:

    CyberBully360 said:

    cowboy_stilgar said:

    How can a 6 year old force their parent to do anything?

    She's not the parent, she's the little sister.

    Now you know you take your kids to every movie. Even movies kids aren't suppose to see. At least shes not asking to see something rated R.

    Yup, Kickass 1 and 2, Deadpool, a lot of the Nightmare on Elm St. movies......And they play GTA.

    Media can't corrupt my children if I raise them properly.....Hiding innocuous shit isn't going to change the world around them.

    A 5 year old simply shouldn't be watchingthat shit. And im speaking from experience you dont have. My brother let his stepson watch gangsta movies on repeat all day. Hes now 100% covered in tattoos sitting in jail.
    Those age restrictions are there for a reason.


  • Banned
    0

    So youre ok with a 6 and 8 or 9 year old watching all the humping in Deadpool?


  • Banned
    2

    Fugglantis said:

    So youre ok with a 6 and 8 or 9 year old watching all the humping in Deadpool?

    My dad took me to see The Matrix when I was 9.

    I turned out alright and besides kids these days have way more access to things like R-rated movies, porn and whatever. They're going to get exposed to it at some point. It's like Buddy said, it's all about the parenting.

    He reminds me of Larry Fishburne in that movie about living in the ghetto where he has to raise his kid to be a good upstanding citizen you know the one I'm talking about.

    Event Horizon.


  • 2

    I'm not a parent, so I don't really have a stake in that horse.

    Claiming adult moves lead to crime is a fallacy when there's no statistical evidence to back it up.


  • Banned
    0

    naraku360 said:

    I'm not a parent, so I don't really have a stake in that horse.

    Only because buddy did it
    Wow you are full of shit
    You know fully well international woman us day aint for little kids. But buddy is brazenly proud to screw up his kids for life and let his gf cuss them out.


  • Banned
    0

    Threnodic said:

    Fugglantis said:

    So youre ok with a 6 and 8 or 9 year old watching all the humping in Deadpool?

    My dad took me to see The Matrix when I was 9.

    I turned out alright and besides kids these days have way more access to things like R-rated movies, porn and whatever. They're going to get exposed to it at some point. It's like Buddy said, it's all about the parenting.

    He reminds me of Larry Fishburne in that movie about living in the ghetto where he has to raise his kid to be a good upstanding citizen you know the one I'm talking about.

    Event Horizon.

    Deadpool is way more explicit than the matrix


  • Banned
    1

    I was watching Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elm St, Halloween, redshoe diaries, and all kinds of shit when I was like 8 because my mother worked 3 jobs and I basically raised my sister. When my mother got home she laid down the law, she taught me what was right and what was wrong, and I wasn't stupid enough to mix TV with reality.

    Arcades had Mortal Kombat and there was no age restriction to play it.

    I'm not in jail, I have 1 tattoo of Marvin the Martian, and I have yet to dismember a woman in her sleep.

    What I didn't do was show my ass when I didn't get my way, and "force" my mother to go see some shitty movie.....Because I was raised correctly. If I had not I may be on a cartoon message board demanding that a user give me an account back that I didn't make.

    You were banned. It fills you with determination


  • Banned
    0

    Lol how is the fact that your mother didnt raise you or supervise you mean its ok for you to expose your child to inappropriate adult content


  • Banned
    2

    It's ok because I don't have a myriad of complaints about my children that I feel like I need to post online because "FML, I have a child and my life is shitty waaaaaaaaah"

    You were banned. It fills you with determination


  • Banned
    0

    Im not complaining. I like to post about my life and shes apart of it.


Log in to reply