Anyone know where this Rick and Morty image came from?
325   8

• SwimPeanut

Got this in my email today. The file name says that it is a pencil test of Arthricia from Rick and Morty. The email address that I received it from came back as invalid when I tried to make contact. Anyone know the exact origin of this image was it purchased from an art gallery, a seller on eBay or is someone just trying to pull a fast one on me? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

alt text

• Banned

maybe it's the ghost in the machine.

POOP

• Helper

Quite peculiar indeed that you'd anonymously receive something like this, unless Nigerian princes have been watching Adult Swim.

What the hell is that behind you

• SwimPeanut

Peculiar indeed, In fact I ran it through three different anti-virus programs to make sure there wasn't anything insidious attached. It's a nice picture of Arthricia.

• Helper

It does look like a legit penciling from the show. It even has graduation lines.

Have you entered any random contests from [adult swim] either via the front page or their facebook in recent months? It could be that it's something via them and they closed down or spoofed the return e-mail to keep people from flooding them back. Stranger things have happened and as long as your anti-viruses say it's all good, it's all good.

Now, if that same mystery someone wants you to give them money or infos later, feel free to tell them to go choke on one of those horrible 'Devour' meals.

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• SwimPeanut

And the plot thickens, I just got off the phone with a friend who said he got the same email and image of Arthricia. This is just getting weird.

• IB

I thought you were asking where rick and morty came from ... I was going to reply with ... out of someone's ass.

its a funny show though

• SwimNinja

alttext

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.