4

i need some good karma
688   42

  • Toonami
    0

    how do you get

    that my qustion


  • Thunder Goddess
    0

    Do something selfless.

    “None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish

    Happy Banned Books Week! Take a gay penguin to lunch today!


  • Toonami
    0

    mthor said:

    Do something selfless.

    really come on


  • Thunder Goddess
    1

    yeah, really. look it up.

    “None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish

    Happy Banned Books Week! Take a gay penguin to lunch today!


  • Swimuminati
    1

    ghostrek said:

    mthor said:

    Do something selfless.

    really come on

    what did you expect...lmao....seriously

    dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

    -Phillies 8/15/2016


  • Toonami
    0

    mthor said:

    yeah, really. look it up.

    come on really i been having a bad day and past few weeks


  • Toonami
    0

    Mixboy said:

    ghostrek said:

    mthor said:

    Do something selfless.

    really come on

    what did you expect...lmao....seriously

    ok good ponit


  • 1

    ghostrek said:

    mthor said:

    yeah, really. look it up.

    come on really i been having a bad day and past few weeks

    i've had a bad day,

    or,

    i've had a bad few weeks.

    and.

    google

    we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy


  • 0

    Go on the internet and get a hooker.

    If you gotta go go with a smile


  • Puppy Power
    0

    Uh... I believe the proper way to get beneficial karma is to completely dissolve any sense of self.

    09/13/03


  • Thunder Goddess
    0

    Just google "How to get good karma." I'm not kidding. I work in a library, for pete's sake. Finding information is what I get paid for.

    “None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish

    Happy Banned Books Week! Take a gay penguin to lunch today!


  • 0

    scoobdog said:

    Uh... I believe the proper way to get beneficial karma is to completely dissolve any sense of self.

    DISSOLVE A SENSE OF SELF!

    NOT OTHER PEOPLE!!!

    Shit man, I need a lot of money.

    If you gotta go go with a smile


  • Bettathanyom0mma Banned
    0

    ghostrek said:

    how do you get

    that my qustion

    Give money to a struggling single mother.


  • SwimLegend
    0

    Do good stuff for the sake of doing them

    Oh bother...


  • 0

    scoobdog said:

    Uh... I believe the proper way to get beneficial karma is to completely dissolve any sense of self.

    shut up scoob.

    we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy


  • Bettathanyom0mma Banned
    0

    mthor said:

    Just google "How to get good karma." I'm not kidding. I work in a library, for pete's sake. Finding information is what I get paid for.

    I thought you saved lives. How many jobs you got?


  • Thunder Goddess
    0

    1. RN and library clerk.

    “None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish

    Happy Banned Books Week! Take a gay penguin to lunch today!


  • Toonami
    0


  • Thunder Goddess
    0

    I told you. Now, read and meditate on what you have found. Then go forth and do.

    “None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish

    Happy Banned Books Week! Take a gay penguin to lunch today!


  • 2

    we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy


  • Toonami
    0

    Fuggstice said:

    ghostrek said:

    how do you get

    that my qustion

    Give money to a struggling single mother.

    i am broke i owe 15 grand to the federal government


Log in to reply