For the Overlord!
254   14

• Swimuminati

^

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

Huzzah!

• Swimuminati

CHAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Banned

That's sexy.... can you like use me as one of your minions? Sexually.....

alt text

• Swimuminati

Pick up a lance and get in the front line...you're leading the charge

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Swimuminati

I've never seen such skill...truly, he is the greatest warrior to ever come through the Annual tri-county medieval festival and pie eating contest...

-Phillies 8/15/2016

Right? I aspire to be as great as him one day...

• IB

The overlord owes me money, Im going on break

• Nyaa or Nothing

• Swimuminati

oh, I don't think we shall see his like again...no...no, not in our lifetimes...

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Swimuminati

You dare defy the overlord...you shall be whipped for your insolence!

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• IB

Mixboy said:

You dare defy the overlord...you shall be whipped for your insolence!

• Swimuminati

alt text

-Phillies 8/15/2016