Buddy got my daughter's facebook took down
1187   37

• Bettathanyom0mma Banned

I hope he feels good about me losing her birthday pictures and messing up her phone games. If she comes to me crying cuz her levels are gone there will be hell to pay.

taken* down

• Babbling

*took down

Foo.

ThorsPenor said:

*took down

Foo.

Dats right. He aint no teacher yet.

alt text

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

• Babbling

Fuggstice said:

ThorsPenor said:

*took down

Foo.

Dats right. He aint no teacher yet.

He don't know how to english. He best back his lil ass up.

• Swimuminati

Where does he get the time to parent your kids with kids of his own...the man's a saint

Mixboy said:

Where does he get the time to parent your kids with kids of his own...the man's a saint

That man aint no saint. He didnt call or texr before he reported her page and i lost some of my favorite pics other family members took of her and he probably f**ked up her games shes addicted to. I would have fixed the page when i had time.

• Swimuminati

Fuggstice said:

Mixboy said:

That man aint no saint. He didnt call or texr before he reported her page and i lost some of my favorite pics other family members took of her and he probably f**ked up her games shes addicted to. I would have fixed the page when i had time.

from what I read you were given ample time and plainly refused to do anything about the page...you dropped the ball, fuggs...just call this even and move on...no harm, no foul

Mixboy said:

Fuggstice said:

Mixboy said:

from what I read you were given ample time and plainly refused to do anything about the page...you dropped the ball, fuggs...just call this even and move on...no harm, no foul

Tee hee too late. I did something back.

• Swimuminati

Fuggstice said:

Mixboy said:

Fuggstice said:

Mixboy said:

Tee hee too late. I did something back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtK0KMH-8xs

Man, I'm glad you don't have enough self-control to not post this.

The whole thing wouldn't be nearly as funny without you flipping out.

• Nyaa or Nothing

• Banned

LOL, I warned you.....And anyway....Nice try contacting my baby.....Problem is, she doesn't like you and she's not an idiot.....Did you really just hit her with some shit that happened 2 years ago in hopes she thought you knew some new shit

You're a joke, later, biznatch

It was me.....It was always me.

I feel like it's my birthday.

You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it!

• Banned

I would contact someone who loves her in retaliation, but I got nothing to work with

• Banned

Buddyroe360 said:

I would contact someone who loves her in retaliation, but I got nothing to work with

Well, yeah.

Prisoners aren't allowed to accept calls past certain hours and BANs aren't capable of holding on to anything more complex than burner phones they buy at 7-11 each month.

• Banned

Threnodic said:

Buddyroe360 said:

Well, yeah.

Prisoners aren't allowed to accept calls past certain hours and BANs aren't capable of holding on to anything more complex than burner phones they buy at 7-11 each month.

I think....I should upvote this, but I'm not completely sure because I don't know what BANs are......Black ass n***as keeps coming to mind, but you know she doesn't f**k black dudes so I assume that's not what we're talking about

• Babbling

Bitch Ass Ni*as

• SwimPunk Banned

I think.... I shall keep this name.

I'm causing verbal murder in a major 3rd degree, my name is Beethoven motherfucker, maybe you've heard of me.

• Banned