4. Having an amazing dream and forgetting all of the details
    5. Sleeping through the alarm clock and missing something important

• SwimStar

1 . migraines
    2 . migraines
    3 . migraines
    4 . migraines
    5 . migraines

"Right. Because it seems to me that you’re exhibiting symptoms of depression, low self worth and anxiety."
    "Those are all different things, right?"

• Rants

1. Wet fart
    2. Wet dream
    3. Floating in bilgewater
    4. Physical rehab contortions
    5. Eating a Mary Jane

ASMB Member since March 23, 2004.
    If brevity is the soul of wit, then abbreviation is the death of the soul.

• Mobile Suit Gundam

1. Having a boner in a place it would be totally embarrassing if people knew

This week Toonami returns to normal, but that isn't such a bad thing, right? Beginning at Midnight, it's premieres of DBZ Kai, JoJo, Gundam IBO, Hunter x Hunter, Shippuden, and One Piece, then Saitama comes at 3 to punch out the lights! Only @Toonami!

ALchemist81 said:

1. Having a boner in a place it would be totally embarrassing if people knew

You mean like......in your pants?

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

• SwimPunk Banned

1 ingrown hair on your coochie
    2 waiting to hear if you passed a background check
    3 when you texted something stupid and have to wait for a response
    4 when your manager calls you in the office and closes the door (this should be higher, I always got written up or one time told a coworker killed himself)
    5 when youre 9 months pregnant, past your due date, and the baby can pop out at any moment. Not to mention the baby is so big you can't sleep comfortably and it kicks and punches your insides.

I'm causing verbal murder in a major 3rd degree, my name is Beethoven motherfucker, maybe you've heard of me.

:|

i find that the most "uncomfortable feelings" are usually betrayal, poverty, and being a minority (in w/e country you reside in)

a sense of hopelessness is also good, but also knowing that our resources are deplenishing faster than what most scientists projected is the best read. peer reviewed of course

mmm, and lies. lies that people tell you in heartfelt/mean-spirited ways. whether its personal, or thru w/e entertainment you like watching

“It is a fool's prerogative to utter truths that no one else will speak.”

― Neil Gaiman

• Toonami Banned

1. Waking up and learning that I live yet another day.
    2. Crying from both my eyes and p***s, watching anime alone in my bed.
    3. Going outside and seeing all these people that are happy and live more meaningful lives than me.
    4. Finishing after I jack off and think about how that's how it's gonna be until I die.
    5. Getting yelled at by my mom.