My friend's Tiger Oscar has killed 10 fish now.
90   4

• Banned

5 neon tetras
    1 pim
    3 gouramis
    1 fire eel

• SwimPunk Banned

Why's he letting him kill all those fish?

I'm causing verbal murder in a major 3rd degree, my name is Beethoven motherfucker, maybe you've heard of me.

• Banned

Buddyroe3 said:

The pim and the eel - it was their fault, they chose not to eat and grow.
    the tetras... we kinda knew that would happen right away lmfao it was a sight to behold

the gourami actuallly lived in harmony with it because they were around it's size but during feeding time the oscar would go after their fins if they were in his way

its a battle of intelligence and they lost

so we put a Cichlid that also gets to be a foot big in with him

he's not acting like he used to anymore lol

• SwimPunk Banned

Indoril_Nerevar said:

Buddyroe3 said:

The pim and the eel - it was their fault, they chose not to eat and grow.
    the tetras... we kinda knew that would happen right away lmfao it was a sight to behold

the gourami actuallly lived in harmony with it because they were around it's size but during feeding time the oscar would go after their fins if they were in his way

its a battle of intelligence and they lost

so we put a Cichlid that also gets to be a foot big in with him

he's not acting like he used to anymore lol

Well he's seen so much death. I tried to keep a Betta but it kept dying and it got hard to keep finding lookalikes to replace them so as to not make my daughter sad. She was asked to draw her family at school and she included the fish. Megaguiltx10,000. I just couldn't get one to survive.

I'm causing verbal murder in a major 3rd degree, my name is Beethoven motherfucker, maybe you've heard of me.