@Starbucks, sipping a Venti caramel waffle cone, shades on
244   15

• SwimNerd

Scarface shirt also on. Such a bad boy. 830am. Shades on inside, I'm that awesome.

Headphones cocked back, solid stud cruising the barista bimbos.

Gonna add some hipster honey to my PUA notches on my bimbo belt.

Sipping my seven dollar caramel waffle cone coffee with an added shot of expresso.

So much sophistication. Solid stud.

Sensei Seattle looks on, nods with approval.

• SwimNerd

Also enjoying my SWPL SJW cage free egg white bacon and gouda bagel on a toasted four dollar ciabatta roll. Solid alpha stud.

life goals: being the creepiest f**k in a sea full of f**ks at the coffee shop.

one more mile until we get to heaven!

• Banned

I haven't wanted to punch someone in a long time.

• SwimNerd

wacky1980 said:

life goals: being the creepiest f**k in a sea full of f**ks at the coffee shop.

Still salty cuz some PUA stud stole your gf and you cucked out when it came time to stand up to him?

what's a PUA? prancing underachiever? you know a lot about that crowd, do ya? hanging out at starbucks with all the basement dweller dropouts, lamenting about how awesome you'd be if only the world would recognize your brilliance?

how about you go get me a coffee while you're there? i take it black with sugar, and a dollop of "yes sir!" on top.

one more mile until we get to heaven!

• SwimLegend

You're a bad boy cuz you have a Scarface shirt? I must be a total bad ass with my Pooh bear joint smokin thug life shirt then.

PS. Real bad boys don't drink frufru Starbucks coffee drinks. Bad boys rob drug spots at gun point.

Oh bother...

• Helper

Wait, people actually take this seriously? :D

I don't know what any of these abbreviations mean except SJW. I lack sophistication.

EMPRESS OF FANGURLZ

• Check It Out!

You sound like a real bathl

• Banned

How's it feel that you can only get five people to reply while pretending to be westpark?

WE ROLEPLAYED THINGS

• SwimVIP

I don't know about this one, Park...

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam

• Banned

devilmaycarepark said:

SWPL

Sup 'Bucket

It was me.....It was always me.

• SwimNerd

Zenigundam said:

I don't know about this one, Park...

Zeni my pupil - the Park's got this one dawg.

Hrs got so much game he can put a 14 inch Wang on a lavender cupcake party.

Even when I roll with the hipsters I do it with style.

• SwimNerd

wacky1980 said:

what's a PUA? prancing underachiever? you know a lot about that crowd, do ya? hanging out at starbucks with all the basement dweller dropouts, lamenting about how awesome you'd be if only the world would recognize your brilliance?

how about you go get me a coffee while you're there? i take it black with sugar, and a dollop of "yes sir!" on top.

What's that song? Ah ya it's the sound of your wife calling to dinner and putting you out to pasture for the evening.

• Puppy Power

Doesn't read like the real Westpark. Seems to neat and articulate.

Nice try though.

09/13/03