I....am so....tired
762   38

• SwimPunk Banned

I was determined not to sleep and spend sometime enjoying myself. I am paying for it but luckily its a slow day at my uncles business.

I'm causing verbal murder in a major 3rd degree, my name is Beethoven motherfucker, maybe you've heard of me.

• SwimVIP

Is this the real Buddy or is this Fuggs after getting hold of Buddy's password?

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam

• SwimPunk Banned

Zenigundam said:

Is this the real Buddy or is this Fuggs after getting hold of Buddy's password?

Whys it matter?

I'm causing verbal murder in a major 3rd degree, my name is Beethoven motherfucker, maybe you've heard of me.

• Banned

I slept and not stupid enough to work for family.....

It was me.....It was always me.

• SwimVIP

Now I get it...

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam

• Lord Of the Munge Façade

i have a killer kink in my neck because i accidentally had an extra pillow.

:(

So Luuv hooked me up with a custom rank.

Which means I only have two more prizes to claim, plus an image sig.

So that's where we stand.

• SwimPunk Banned

covered_in_sponges said:

How does one accidentally aquire a extra pillow?

• SwimPunk Banned

Buddyroe360 said:

I slept and not stupid enough to work for family.....

My daughter is with me and im getting paid to just sit here. What's stupid about it?

so this is you now. which means the op is fuggz?

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

• Banned

yup

Stop following that account or you will be alerted to the stupid.

Buddyroe360 said:

yup

yeah, just read another.

too early for this shit.

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

• SwimPunk Banned

Buddyroe360 said:

yup

Stop following that account or you will be alerted to the stupid.

Aw u mad bro

Buddyroe3 said:

covered_in_sponges said:

girlfriend had a party last night, had out all the nice pillows.

• SwimPunk Banned

covered_in_sponges said:

Buddyroe3 said:

covered_in_sponges said:

girlfriend had a party last night, had out all the nice pillows.

Hows she? Are yall living together now?

weve been living together for years now.

• SwimPunk Banned

covered_in_sponges said:

weve been living together for years now.

Whoa man nice. Happy for you. Youve come a long way. Im sure she remembers me. Tell her i said sup

• Banned

nope, I;m just warning my friends that if they don't want constant notifications to your tantrum they should stop following you.

Now are you mad your daughter doesn't have a face book, are you mad that you tried to message my girl and it blew up in your face, are you mad that I.......Oh wait, you don't know about that yet

• SwimPunk Banned

Buddyroe360 said:

nope, I;m just warning my friends that if they don't want constant notifications to your tantrum they should stop following you.

Now are you mad your daughter doesn't have a face book, are you mad that you tried to message my girl and it blew up in your face, are you mad that I.......Oh wait, you don't know about that yet

That you what?

• Banned

Buddyroe3 said:

Buddyroe360 said:

That you what?

God, I hope it's priceless.

POOP

• Banned

Buddyroe3 said:

I was determined not to sleep and spend sometime enjoying myself. I am paying for it but luckily its a slow day at my uncles business.

go to f**king sleep, "buddy," you're making a fool of yourself.

POOP

• SwimPunk Banned

FieryDoom said:

Buddyroe3 said:

Buddyroe360 said:

That you what?

God, I hope it's priceless.

Im sure it that he has locked me out of all my other alts yawn