You people should be nicer. Most of the people here are suffering greatly.
441   21

• SwimPunk Banned

And you never know if you will become the straw that breaks the camels back.

I'm causing verbal murder in a major 3rd degree, my name is Beethoven motherfucker, maybe you've heard of me.

hey im a really nice guy you poo face you face covered in poo

you ugly poo booger face

if ur reading this ur hot

sorry i didnt mean for it to get real

if ur reading this ur hot

• Banned

gah, i hope no one kills themselves over losing freaking alts and facebook accounts for their kids.

POOP

You don't give people a reason to be nice to you but you sure give them plenty of reasons to be mean.

You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it!

• ShoeHands

Ima just keep doing me

And if people dont like it thats their problem

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• Banned

It would please me gleefully during the day and haunt me in my sleep, so business as usual.

It was me.....It was always me.

• Special Snowflake

Suffering greatly? Not a single one of us is. Not one. Experiencing first world problems, definitely.

Memento Mori

• Banned

FieryDoom said:

gah, i hope no one kills themselves over losing freaking alts and facebook accounts for their kids.

I'm thinking diabetes has a better chance.

It was me.....It was always me.

• Thunder Goddess

If people are suffering that greatly, perhaps they should be on a message board in an appropriate support forum instead of here on a board known to all who post here as a place where a certain amount of interpersonal abuse takes place. If people are suffering that greatly, perhaps they need to take a break from the board and perhaps take a nap or go for a walk.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

Like who?

• Banned

Ok, this is really getting out of hand guys. When people are indirectly referring to suicide, and people that aren't even members here are getting attacked and dragged into bullshit on an internet message board... it's time to like call a cease fire don't you think?

• Nyaa or Nothing

SandStoneReborn said:

Ok, this is really getting out of hand guys. When people are indirectly referring to suicide, and people that aren't even members here are getting attacked and dragged into bullshit on an internet message board... it's time to like call a cease fire don't you think?

Nope, it needs more fuel to the already burning dumpster fire.

• Thunder Goddess

Logic has no place here. Reason has flown out the window. And I find it difficult to feel sympathy for someone who was up all night posting out of spite. You're right - there needs to be a cease fire, and if that's not possible, it needs to move to another venue.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

• Banned

conanwong said:

SandStoneReborn said:

Nope, it needs more fuel to the already burning dumpster fire.

at this point it's just
    alt text

POOP

• Special Snowflake

#CAMELLIVESMATTER

• SwimIcon

what do you mean, you people?

• Banned

mthor said:

Logic has no place here. Reason has flown out the window. And I find it difficult to feel sympathy for someone who was up all night posting out of spite. You're right - there needs to be a cease fire, and if that's not possible, it needs to move to another venue.

Yeah, I don't want to continue to see like 10 threads every morning about drama stuff, when I come here to relax and chill.

• SwimPunk Banned

SandStoneReborn said:

mthor said:

Yeah, I don't want to continue to see like 10 threads every morning about drama stuff, when I come here to relax and chill.

I don't either but people here applaud nasty things like the stealing of alts over one thread that was meant to be funny.

I'm causing verbal murder in a major 3rd degree, my name is Beethoven motherfucker, maybe you've heard of me.

• Banned

SandStoneReborn said:

mthor said:

why do you let it get to you? I mean, sure it feels bad watching a grown ass woman murder her child's upbringing and make a fool of herself, but at the end of they day, she's not your child or my child, and we're not owners of this grown ass woman. she has to live with the horrible choices she's making. she has to own up to her shit. If it doesn't bother her, it shouldn't bother you.

POOP

• Banned

WE ROLEPLAYED THINGS