Marijuana Tampons...
107   4

• Banned

Apparently this is a new product on the market. It is aimed at relieving menstrual cramps and some other symptoms.

• SwimPunk Banned

Awesome. My cramps improved greatly after child birth but i still get them. Would not be good if you want to pass drug tests though.

I'm causing verbal murder in a major 3rd degree, my name is Beethoven motherfucker, maybe you've heard of me.

• ShoeHands

Eh

can seriously help with all sorts of fun things, including cramps and serious bitchiness. Im not really sold on the idea of sticking some up in me though.

Just keep with the tried and true methods that have worked for a very long time.

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• SwimPunk Banned

Master-Debater131 said:

Eh

can seriously help with all sorts of fun things, including cramps and serious bitchiness. Im not really sold on the idea of sticking some up in me though.

Just keep with the tried and true methods that have worked for a very long time.

Have you ever used normal tampons?

I'm causing verbal murder in a major 3rd degree, my name is Beethoven motherfucker, maybe you've heard of me.