BACK ON TOONAMI MARATHON STREAM (8/8-8/12) ONE PIECE!!
169   11

• Mobile Suit Gundam

Watch the last 10 episodes this week on the Marathon Stream!

It would seem right now they're streaming 347-351, and later this week they'll stream 352-356, but will confirm this later...

This week Toonami returns to normal, but that isn't such a bad thing, right? Beginning at Midnight, it's premieres of DBZ Kai, JoJo, Gundam IBO, Hunter x Hunter, Shippuden, and One Piece, then Saitama comes at 3 to punch out the lights! Only @Toonami!

• Mobile Suit Gundam

Well looky here.

I'd say although we won't be having an on-air One Piece marathon, we're certainly due for a weekly streaming one since this was 11 weeks ago and covered episodes 347-356, and 366 just aired on Toonami yesterday.

So I predict it will be the Weekly Streaming marathon tomorrow; now let's see if I'm right!!

This week Toonami returns to normal, but that isn't such a bad thing, right? Beginning at Midnight, it's premieres of DBZ Kai, JoJo, Gundam IBO, Hunter x Hunter, Shippuden, and One Piece, then Saitama comes at 3 to punch out the lights! Only @Toonami!

One Piece has way more than ten episodes.

• Mobile Suit Gundam

Zenigundam said:

One Piece has way more than ten episodes.

Well of course it does, but [as]/Toonami only streams 10 at a time, 5 on Monday - Wednesday and 5 on Wednesday - Friday.

So I predict we'll see 357-361 starting tomorrow through Wednesday evening, and then 362-366 from then until Friday evening. Of course they'll stream some Thriller Bark right before Halloween, right?

One Piece is several hundred episodes long (and still going).

• Mobile Suit Gundam

That's immaterial. They only stream 10 at a time, whether it's a 26 - episode series or an 800-episode series!

I disagree.

• Mobile Suit Gundam

Zenigundam said:

I disagree.

On what grounds? I'm only talking about what Adult Swim/Toonami does; what other streaming services do are beyond the scope of this discussion!

But I never brought other steaming services into this discussion.

• Mobile Suit Gundam

Whatever.

And I totally didn't see this coming: Sword Art Online II, a show Toonami hasn't touched outside of single-episode streaming since December is this week's Weekly Marathon!

Perhaps One Piece will get its turn NEXT week? That would still put Thriller Bark on Halloween and Day of the Dead. I'd have done it this week and had Dimension W the show for October 31 - November 4, so that the Yasogami arc played on Halloween. But I guess that would make too much sense.

As it is now, guess Death Gun is scary enough for Halloween season, so enjoy!

Sword Art Online*