I love Justin Bieber
533   23

• SwimPunk Banned

Has the voice of a racist little angel.

I'm causing verbal murder in a major 3rd degree, my name is Beethoven motherfucker, maybe you've heard of me.

so do you love him or his voice

if ur reading this ur hot

• SwimPunk Banned

ShowItTaMe said:

so do you love him or his voice

His voice. Why split hairs. I wish he was less racist and less douchey but he entertains me.

I'm causing verbal murder in a major 3rd degree, my name is Beethoven motherfucker, maybe you've heard of me.

would you let him sing at one of your birthday parties

if ur reading this ur hot

• Special Snowflake

He's racist?

Memento Mori

• SwimPunk Banned

ShowItTaMe said:

Yes

• Banned

Buddyroe3 said:

ShowItTaMe said:

Yes

sing racist songs to your daughter, lol.

POOP

• SwimPunk Banned

bnmjv said:

He's racist?

Yes there are videos of him saying racist jokes and singing n****r.

• SwimPunk Banned

FieryDoom said:

Buddyroe3 said:

ShowItTaMe said:

Yes

sing racist songs to your daughter, lol.

No. I would beat the crap out of him.

• Special Snowflake

Oh, then I don't understand why you love him. He's ugly and looks like a lesbian.

Memento Mori

• Banned

Buddyroe3 said:

bnmjv said:

He's racist?

You do realize he was like 14 when he said that stuff right? He apologized several times when it came out and he was like 19 or 20. Kids say stupid insensitive stuff all the time. If I was held to everything I said at 14, I'd be like hated by everyone probably.

• SwimPunk Banned

bnmjv said:

Oh, then I don't understand why you love him. He's ugly and looks like a lesbian.

I dont get why people say he looks like a lesbian. Hes kinda cute to me. Not the best looking guy but certainly not ugly.

I love the way he sings.

• SwimPunk Banned

SandStoneReborn said:

Buddyroe3 said:

bnmjv said:

He's racist?

You do realize he was like 14 when he said that stuff right? He apologized several times when it came out and he was like 19 or 20. Kids say stupid insensitive stuff all the time. If I was held to everything I said at 14, I'd be like hated by everyone probably.

You said n****r when you were 14?

• Banned

I said n****r in middle school and the teachers allowed it.

Ever read Tom Sawyer?

POOP

• SwimPunk Banned

FieryDoom said:

Ever read Tom Sawyer?

Ugh. I mean did you say it in a derogatory sense.

• Banned

If you like rap music and you're home rapping alone, it's bound to happen.

Anyway, everybody has racist moments, especially when they're driving. I don't think anyone has a spotless record, though some people (who are probably so uptight with righteous outrage that they probably couldn't fit a sewing needle into their anus) claim to be so, especially on the Interweb.

• Babbling

It's funny to see you use Buddy's SN to post these personal thoughts. At first I think, "Why would Buddy say some sh!t like that?" Then I remember that it's you.

• Babbling

Josey said:

If you like rap music and you're home rapping alone, it's bound to happen.

Anyway, everybody has racist moments, especially when they're driving. I don't think anyone has a spotless record, though some people (who are probably so uptight with righteous outrage that they probably couldn't fit a sewing needle into their anus) claim to be so, especially on the Interweb.

A sewing needle in the anus sounds painful no matter how tight or loose your ass hole is.

• Banned

ThorsPenor said:

It's funny to see you use Buddy's SN to post these personal thoughts. At first I think, "Why would Buddy say some sh!t like that?" Then I remember that it's you.

It's like looking into some sort of weird, slow learning mirror for me.....I'm the type that goes back and reads my own posts constantly because I'm hilarious, and when I see my account and it's saying "Derpitty Derp Derp Derp" It takes a second to soak in..

It was me.....It was always me.

• Banned

Buddyroe3 said:

FieryDoom said:

Ever read Tom Sawyer?

we talked about n****r jim and then i started calling all of my friends by their n****r names,

POOP

• SwimPunk Banned

FieryDoom said:

Buddyroe3 said:

FieryDoom said:

Ever read Tom Sawyer?

we talked about n****r jim and then i started calling all of my friends by their n****r names,

That's not the same as calling a black person that as to say they are lesser than you.